I know I'm way behind in my correspondence and was supposed to be finishing a piece using someone's art as the background, but it seems I've fallen off the face of DeviantArt. Sorry about that!
I've needed eye surgery for quite a while now and finally had it last Thursday. There was a bit of a hiccup so I'm a little more sidelined than I expected, for a longer time than I expected. It's kind of hard for me to read right now and I can't really appreciate most images so I'm going to just let most things pile up until I can do them a little more justice. Hopefully that's a week from tomorrow! Or at least close to it. :D
I'm actually working on
I thought I was going to write that I haven't really improved much over the last year since I joined DA but I've actually improved a little bit. In Illustrator, anyway. I can't say I've improved much in Photoshop. And my drawing hasn't really improved, either. But I was focusing on Illustrator so that makes sense. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to improve my Illustrator skills in the last six months or so.
The first thing I submitted from Illustrator was this seal I used in a graphic at work. It's not horrible and it's not good. It was workable because it was quite small in the final image, though. Still, I barely knew how to use the
FalconFate (https://www.deviantart.com/falconfate) Tagged me for this some time ago. I've finally gotten around to doing it. Almost none of them make sense, unfortunately.
1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
4. When you're done, tag 10 people.
1) If someone says "Is this okay?" you say:
You Can Sleep While I Drive – Melissa Etheridge, Brave and Crazy
2) How would you best describe your personality?
Breathe – Pink Floyd, The Dark Side
I don't usually have much interest in contests. People do some amazing art here on DA and while the prizes are usually beautiful pieces, they aren't ones that I'd want to put up anywhere. This one, however, has a piece I would very much like to have. Can you guess which one? And I really need some art for my apartment but my own "art" isn't the type you frame and put on a wall. :/
If you join the contest, remember to go to https://kandroid96.deviantart.com/journal/Ocean-City-Maryland-442859978 and comment on his journal (not mine; you wouldn't want prints of any of my stuff!), then add ~Kandroid96 (https://www.deviantart.com/kandroid96) to your watch list. Which you should do
I've finally gotten to this. It has been just short of two months but I'm not really much for these things. As you can tell.
TAGGED BY: FarCryDreamer (https://www.deviantart.com/farcrydreamer)
1. You must post these rules. (OK)
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves. (OK)
3. Answer the 10 questions asked of you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer. (OK, except I'm not going to tag anyone)
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal. (Nope)
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. (I promise I will - all zero people)
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that." (Definitely not!)
7. You have to legit