She used to be able to sing. She used to be Miku. She changed because she had to.
Her appearance means naught.
- Karune is an individual that is out of her comfort zone, as she's a Miku that survived into the future. She is quite confused and overwhelmed by the state of the world that isn't the desolate wasteland that she is used to. In particular, she is highly curious of the residents of the mansion.
- She is completely silent and communicates only through actions or by tapping her spider-mouth against different surfaces. She may also talk through a computer by typing out the words.
- She is capable of feeling a spectrum of emotions, even embarassment. Despite everything, she has quite a positive personality in general- although as she cannot smile or speak and due to her frightening appearance, she almost always ends up accidentally intimidating others with her enthusiasm. No one takes too kindly to a large frankenstein monster with a bladed arm charging at them to sweep them up in an embrace.
- She is quite reserved and more focused on her work than anything else.
- She likes household appliances.
- Her first and most important love is music. It affects her in the deepest way possible, and she will always treasure it.
They didn't run away.
He's a flight attendant.
Water doesn't hurt flowers.
Current Residence: *clickclick* Favourite genre of music: *CLICK* Operating System: *clickityclick* Shell of choice: *clickclick* Personal Quote: ... *Click*
((Karune's name isn't Karune Calcium. It's Calne Ca.
How do I know this? Poor Deino himself straightened it out. xD;
So, not sure what to do about this account name, but I'm sure we can work around it! As for evals... hit me, I guess. I've been a bit stuck with Calne recently, but now a bunch of new videos for her have been released and info has been given, expect me to be much more involved!))
It had been a while indeed, but here she was yet again at the mansion. It was quiet.
But here she was, and here she would stay. She had learnt her lesson. Her gigantic legs creaked into life, and she slowly walked towards the doors, taking care not to step on any stray plants or damage the ground beneath her. Her search had proven fruitless. She had hoped that he may have been out there, somewhere.
There was no one but silence.
Truly, she was never going to be able to get back to where she came from, but her core throbbed with a dull ache for those that had slipped through her thin fingers.
Don't be sad, Karune! Your
As Karune had gazed at the lovely dress wrapped up neatly in that little box, she had been- in summary- befuddled. It was a beautiful item of clothing indeed, and seemed dreadfully out of place. Karune hadn't worn anything like this in, well, years.
She took the time to run her skeletal hand across the fabric, examining it from every angle with a kind of childish glee. This could even be fun, to dress up and serve people! In fact, one could say that Karune was almost excited, until she encountered a rather prominent dilemma.
How on earth was she going to put this dress on.
She peered down at her bladed arm, then at t