I've attached my catalog of items available at my part of the table!
I've attached my catalog of items available at my part of the table!
Hi! 30cupsofAloevera and I are going to table at Anime Expo from July 1~4, 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. We are located at table G47, which is further back in the artist alley. We will be debuting new prints, buttons, and acrylic charms there. If you are able to attend, we hope to see you around!
I'll likely try to get my gallery close to being up to date soon, but first, I'll be spending this weekend with LeMishie at Anime California! We are at table 147, which is right by the entrance. The convention runs from September 2-4, 2016 and has lately relocated to Long Beach's Convention Center, CA.
It's more or less partnered at this point to the Asian American Expo taking place at the same time, so there's a lot to do there~ ^^
I am located at C9, which is nearby the "panel room."
I will be selling prints and will offer commissions onsite.
If you can attend, feel free to say hi!
- I have two commission slots open!
- I may set up a commission waitlist if I receive more applications than the availability of slots.
It's a very new convention, but I plan to attend the larger expo next door to it as well as a ordinary attendee.
For other news...
- The table I was sharing for the lately defunct Akihabara Expo was finally refunded. I hope other queued artists, vendors, and attendees will receive their refunds soon.
- I am still waiting for my refund for the complimentary hotel room for Touhou Con. I hope to hear of some significant update towards reimbursing affected parties very soon.
Here are a few happenings in no particular order~
- I secured a table for Anime Expo 2016! I was fearful of not being able to attend, since this is the one big convention I could attend as an artist.
- I finally secured a playstation vita! I haven't found the time to play the few games I received with it, though. I may play Persona 4: Golden first.
- Commission slots are currently full. No thanks to my poor timing, seeing open slots within the next few weeks may take a while. There's a good probability that slots will be available by December, though!
- I had lots of fun at Touhou Con 2015! I am still writing the report. Unfortunately, issues about complimentary hotel room mischarging its gusests are cropping up, and I got hit much to my disappointment, so I probably won't get to the report until this is fully resolved.
- I was one of the illustrators for COSMOCRYSTAL, a Ar tonelico hymmnos CD set in one of the possible distant futures. The whole team was nothing short of amazing! I contributed a booklet illustration spread, and helped finalize the CD cover with aftereffects. ^^
- I was scheduled to participate in Akihabara Expo's artist alley next month, but after a series of events, the con was canceled and refunds are being processed. I was looking forward to participating in a December artist alley, but the loss of confidence spurred the con's troubled circumstances into the limelight. I hope my table partner could regain her refund soon!
- I don't remember if I ever announced this, but my storenvy was updated a while back with print restocks and some letter-sized Odin Sphere prints. When I find the time, I'd like to update it with more of my products~
I typed this up on mobile so I'll update this with a proper map and details later tonight, provided that I'll have access to Internet for that. o3o
I dislike being a bother, but I feel that I should post this, since I don't have many artistic connections, ahaha.
First of all, I tried applying online for Anime Expo 2016 and Anime Los Angeles 2016 artist alleys... but my poor internet speed and timing was not kind to my application attempts. Point being.. I have no idea if I will participate in those two conventions' artist alleys. ;A; I am quite disappointed that I may not be able to participate next year since these artist alley events mean a lot to me.
In regards to Anime Expo: AX previously had onsite registration during the con, and that would be what I usually do to guarantee my place for the following year. Unfortunately, for reasons unknown to me, the entire process was moved entirely online. I heard that the URL for registration was just for artists, but there was no guarantee of it not being reserved for previously registered participants. I admittedly felt anxious, since past experiences on competitive online table registrations weren't terribly favorable to me.
In regards to ALA: ALA still had online table registrations. However, the organization changed the process as strictly first come, first serve. I was informed that lottery was no longer being practiced. The waitlist was also reserved for a minimum number as well. I managed to access the application, but I wasn't quick nor witty (I should have just registered just myself and add others later in the app...) enough to finish registering on time. I didn't make the waitlist either.
I generally enjoyed and greatly value my experiences at those two cons. I've attended AX's artist alley for two years, and ALA for one year, and would like to continue attending. However, I don't particularly attend conventions if I don't get into artist alley, since that's the segment I look forward to the most at a convention nowadays, haha.
If possible, I'm looking to share a table with an artist who successfully registered for the two conventions Anime Los Angeles 2016 and Anime Expo 2016~!
I will definitely pay for half of the table almost immediately. >u<;
I will use half of the table space at most. My convention reports at my blog contains photos of my previous arrangements.
For AX, I could merely a tertiary artist as well, though admittedly, that would be kind of difficult with the amount of content I have.
Ideally, I would like to procure a entire table for myself (and offer to share it if possible), but my prospects appears quite doubtful for AX (I hope they open more table registrations soon, and that it wouldn't be nearly as awful as the first round..), and impossible for ALA as only two artists per table is allowed, and there's no transferring. >w<;
Anyway, thanks for read to the end! I hope this works out somehow. ;A;
That aside, I'm going to be at Touhou Con late next week!! I will post a proper entry about it very soon. ^^
LeMishie and I will be participating at Anime California convention's artist alley from August 28~30! We are located at table A5.
I should note that I will be absent for probably over the first half of the 28th due to a prior engagement. >w<;
A part of my absence could be attributed to working towards a anthology doujinshi artbook called Astraea. I'm very excited for it!
Astraea is A Reyvateil’s Melody Circle’s first anthology artbook featuring a compiliation of fanarts from GUST’s video game series such as Ar tonelico, Surge Concerto (Ciel nosurge, Ar nosurge), and the Atelier series. The artbook is of A5 size, has 36 pages, and is entirely in full-color.The Astraea artbook, along with the fan Ar tonelico hymmnos CD “Sol=Akata” by harmonicblend, is set to debut at Comiket 88 on August 16, 2015.
- Aria (white-angel-ariah)
- asa+kari (kariavalon)
- chillarmylove (tsuruya-san)
- maerynsen (MaerynSen)
- Palsa (Metalraptor)
- Stellatiria (Stellatiria)
- Space Potato
By the way, I am credited as "asa+kari" in the artbook, since I use that handle at the ARM forum and pixiv.If you have any comments, feedback, and suggestions about this circle's activities, feel free to submit a response to the survey at the official website. Thank you!
Overall, I contributed 5 illustrations, several chibis, and helped collaborated on the cover with Dango-chan (ChiharuOnizuka). I also assisted with constructing the official website, and contributed the first set of downloadable wallpapers. That aside, I'll submit teasers of my contributions along with the cover soon.
I don't have much to say, unfortunately.
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
What does your username mean?
Describe yourself in three words.
Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
What is your favourite type of art to create?
(...sorry for being utterly vague.)
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
What was your first favourite?
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
What are your preferred tools to create art?
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
LeMishie and I will be at Anime Expo 2015′s artist alley! The convention runs from July 2-5, 2015 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, CA.
We are at A98, which is all the way to the right from the copic marker stand, and near the end of that rightward stretch. We are labeled in the guidebook as "Pastel Crown."
I will be selling a number of new posters, and a lot of my familiar merchandise will reprise! Lemishie will debut a new series of charms, buttons, and more~~
By the way, on Day 1, I will be cosplaying as Ayano Tateyama from Kagerou Project. <3
The series I typically focus on are the Atelier series (notably Arland and Dusk), Odin Sphere, Sound Horizon, Ar tonelico, Kagerou Project, and more. Lemishie focuses on Owari no Seraph, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Kekkai Sensen, Tales of Zestiria, Love Live!, and lots more~~ ヾ(＞ワ＜)ノ
I don't know when, but I plan to reprise as Phrygia, a sister goddess of poetry from Sound Horizon's 6th album "Moira." I wore this one quite a bit last year~
In other words, our circle Pastel Crown were able to secure our own tables. <3
By the way, this will not be the only convention I will attend this summer~~ I will be at Anime Expo next!
I am sorry that this entry is severely overdue, but I was quite busy in the past few months to be able to properly maintain my deviantART. Fortunately, with convention season approaching, I should be able to write up a few more new entries in the form of artist alley activity updates. :3
With that in mind, here's my first wave of updates.
- I'm participating in Ninja-Con's artist alley!
- I will post up my table details in time!
- I closed them for quite a while, but now I have reopened my service!
- Although, they're at full capacity at the moment, haha.
- I will reopen them once I clear my existing queue.
- Depending how things go, I may figure out a way (ie: price rates) for little acrylic painting commissions.
- I am currently working on several Atelier series' and Ar tonelico doujinshi artbook submissions~~ *A*
- I won't post any of said artworks until the artbook is nearly done and/or published, though.
- I tried entering a charity artbook contest~ one of my recent dA submissions provides a teaser of it.
- Due to con season, I am doing my best to finish a lot of belated and new artworks for it. Main series I am concentrating on are Atelier series (a poster, and bookmarks of classic Atelier, probably) and Odin Sphere (the guyssss), with Persona, RWBY (a new poster!), and other assorted series following it, assuming that I have time to work on them!
It's been a loong time since I've last posted a journal so here's a new one to bump the previous one.
As the title states, I want to say thanks for the many [happy birthdays] I received so far (and any that I receive after this journal)!! <3 Thank you!!
I'll make a formal journal announcement soon (with image map and additional details).. but I'm going to attend Anime Los Angele's artist alley this upcoming January 9-11, 2015. I am placed at 39B (it's a half of a table by the way). I heard the convention sold out of its attendee tickets (moreover, the convention is capped and as far as I recall, no onsite sales) so the upcoming announcement is primarily aimed towards anyone who already has plans to attend.
I'm attending Touhou Con at Anaheim, CA as an artist on September 20-21!
If you are able to attend, I hope you'll visit me!
By the way, artists there weren't assigned a table so tables are given on a first-come, first-serve basis so I won't be able to accurately pinpoint my location until after the 20th (Day 1).