Post these rules
Post 8 facts about your character
Tag 8 other people along with the characters you want them to write about (which leads to rule four)
Post their avatars and write their characters' names next to them
No tag backs unless you want to I guess.
( tagged by Azho
1. Taconin is agender and has a slight preference for male pronouns, but overall doesn't care too much. Taconin is incapable of reproducing, although it may be able to serve as a surrogate under the right circumstances.
2. Taconin does not have a sense of taste and thus does not have a favorite snack - it does not need to eat to sustain itself, although it can consume and incorporate matter to make itself larger. Taconin gains sustenance from emotions and can feed on a fair range of them, although it prefers fear.
3. Taconin was created as part of an experiment proposed by the fallen angel/Demon Prince Kasdeya to his sibling Penemue - having one of her shadow-walkers carry the child of one of his dragon-demons. Mainly it was an experiment in seeing if it was possible, and if the offspring shared traits from both parents.
4. Taconin probably isn't really a child anymore - it has existed for a very long span of time, though this world is wholely new to it. It is, however, the youngest shadow-walker in existence, as it is the only one to have been born - the others have always existed, even if they were without form.
5. Taconin is very like a true shadow-walker in his abilities and how it feeds, however it shows more free will than any other shadow-walker and is capable of holding a physical form without being bound to a summoner.
6. Like all other shadow-walkers, should Prince Penemue call for Taconin, it is bound to answer.
7. Taconin (and shadow-walkers in general) is capable of physically changing his shape, but more than that, they also are capable of causing mental changes and hallucinations in their prey. A lot of what they do to hunt is non-physical illusion, and is usually focused on individuals. For example, prey might see the walls of the room they are in bleeding as a shadow-walker advances, but others in the room would only see the creature advancing.
8. Taconin is generally aromantic. He has the capacity to form romantic attachments - and it isn't unheard of for a shadow-walker to form an attachment to their summoner - but he does not have a summoner and does not have any interest in forming such a bond, currently.
1. Ari was abandoned as a young child and grew up in the foster system. When he was 16 he ran away.
2. Ari was pretty goth as a teenager - he still likes the style and fashion, but generally finds it too much work to maintain. Plus he didn't really have the funds to keep it up, at least not until recently.
3. Up until shortly before he came to Wathais, Ari ran with a vampire coven. He was in a (not especially healthy) relationship with the leader of the coven. Another member - a dhampir named Gwen - helped him leave.
4. Ari pretty much crushes on anyone who is nice to him. He has a lot of crushes.
5. Ari never formally learned magic. Most of what he knows he figured out on his own, although he did pick up a few things from others in the coven.
6. Ari is fond of sugary alcoholic drinks (as he doesn't really like the taste of alcohol, but does kind of like being buzzed).
7. Ari has always had spots, and his first shift occured while he was still fairly young. He was raised with the belief that it was abnormal and something to be hidden.
8. Sometimes Ari likes being a cat more than being a person, and shortly after arriving in Wath he spent about a year just existing as a panther in the forest.
1. Ash has a brother - Cinder - and three sisters - Aurora, Smoke, and Glow. They were all born into the same clutch. While he is on good terms with all of them, he is closest to Cinder.
2. If he had remained in the Eyrie, Ash would have eventually been traded to another Eyrie to formalize an alliance. He dreaded this a little, although he accepted it as his place in life.
3. Ash is fond of sweet foods and desserts.
4. Once he was old enough, Ash tried to help the caretakers with the other nestlings. He likes taking care of (and playing with) babies and nestlings.
5. Ash doesn't really understand the concept of sexual/romantic orientations. He sees sex as just something you do with friends, not necessarily something romantic. The idea of being in a monogamous sexual relationship baffles him. Mating to produce a clutch is a different matter, however - in the Eyrie he would be expected to eventually become a part of a Queen or Sub-Queen's harem and to generally remain loyal to her as far as producing young was concerned.
6. Prior to coming to Wathais, Ash hadn't really had any interactions with other humanoid species. He had seen them before when traders came to the Eyrie, but had never actually spoken to any of them.
7. Ash was only taught two languages: Sival, and the Trade tongue used by most humanoids in his homeworld. He is currently attempting to learn English, though.
8. Ash is around 40 years old and is considered fairly young by Sival standards - just reaching maturity and an age where the Eyrie would have considered potential mates for him.
Nope, no tags. Pretty sure all the Wath people have done this already. If you haven't yet and wanna do it, consider yourself tagged.