------------------------09/08/2019 EDIT------------------------There are still some characters open! boosting this again and a lot of people seem to be interested in Yu Shizi , so I am considering an auction or re reading them all and pick one because wow so many good choices!! thank you all who offered me for the characters! I managed to get enough to pay collage which is what I am going this monday (when bank transition ends). Thank you so so much everyone!!! :heart: makes me ultra happy! I will resume normal art in a bit!!!
Designs up for offers!!
I am in a terrible low financial situation which college payment needs to be done before t
Unfortunately, I'm still suffering from the break up. Granted most people are probably like "get over it it happened weeks ago" and like yeah maybe I should be over it by now but it was 6 years of my life invested into my first boyfriend and first fiancee. So I need advice.
What do you guys do when you dealt with a big and harsh breakup like this?
Some days I'm fine and then some days I just fall down the rabbit hole and I feel like the piece of shite that the ex made me feel like. I've been told by some that i just need to stay distracted but in my life right now there is only so much I can do to keep myself distracted. Seeing the few frie
Yeah you reading this.
Want the chance to win a pretty gryphon by the amazing *MischievousRaven (https://www.deviantart.com/mischievousraven) ?
Look at it it's beautiful:
Well here's how:
1. Follow that amazing person. It's just a click of a button.
2. Create a journal explaining how to enter the giveaway.
3. Slap a link to your journal in the comments on said giveaway BUT...there's a catch.
4. In your comment explain what the word "light" means to you, but make it short no one has time to read an essay this ain't school lol.
BAM. Do all that and you'll be entered. Just make sure you read those rules in the description though, there's a time limit ;3
Number 8 is up for raffle!
All you gotta do is:
1. read the description
2. make sure you are following this lovely person right here: *MischievousRaven (https://www.deviantart.com/mischievousraven)
3. make a journal about it
4. comment with a link to your journal in the journal shown up there ^
Good luck all!