Alright, after some considerations, as well as talking and consulting, I decided I'll open up slots for commissions, but specifically, for 3-step, single character sequences
. Like the following examples:
- - Christmas Kotori TG (Love Live)
- - Peko Pekoyama TG (Danganronpa 2)
- - Es TG (BlazBlue)
- - Kazuma into dragon girl TG (Konosuba)
I'm only gonna take one or two, depending on circumstance, but by that I just mean one or two at a time. I don't want to risk getting overwhelmed, but I'm fine working on new requests after finishing ones already in queue.
Now, the price for a 3-step sequence is $109 USD ($43 for the starting step, $33 for every step after)
. I'm limiting it to single character for the time being, at least until I feel more comfortable doing double character sequences in a decent amount of time. However, while I'd prefer doing 3-step sequences, I can try allowing for 4-step sequences...depending on the case/idea/character. Backgrounds (the ones on the random rectangles in the back) should be simple, nothing too complex.
For these, given the current streak of sequences, I'd prefer if the sequence involves Male to Female TG into a fictional character
. But, I'm open to more original or generic ideas. And perhaps some other types of transformation (mainly ones like Female to Female, or age regression/progression
). If in doubt, send me the idea, we can review it, and find something that works.
As for what I will NOT draw, the usual:
- R-18/Adult Content - Sorry.
- Anthro - Not my cup of tea. A catgirl would be fine; a cat girl would not.
- Other types of transformation (like FtM TG, WG, Inflation, etc) - For a variety of reasons.
- Any content I deem uncomfortable.
The most important rule, however, is that I reserve the right to refuse any commission if I deem it out of my comfort zone, or inappropriate
. If I think the idea you're sending is out of my comfort zone or breaks any of these rules, I will reply to your note specifying that. So if I don't reply to a note, don't worry, it doesn't necessarily mean I rejected it. Yet.
Now, the most important part of this, since it relates to what I mentioned in the earlier status post: I will be leaving on a trip with family this Friday, and won't be back until around March 12th at the earliest
. While I can try starting up work on these before I go (as much as I'm able to at least, given I still have to get stuff packed and ready), I most likely won't be able to do much progress until I return. I apologize for the inconvenience in advance, if you still decide to take a slot.
This also means I'll probably miss out on two weekly sequences. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE DONE THROUGH PAYPAL - USD ONLY
Sorry guys. Can't do much with points.
- Send me a note with the subject "Commission - [your username here]".
- Give me as much information about your commission as possible. The more info we agree on what you want, the easier it'll be for me to work and the more likely it'll be for me to finish.
- If you're using an established fictional character, give me good quality reference pictures; if you're using an OC or random character, send me either reference pics or a detailed description.
- Also of great help, have an idea ready for your commission. It's one thing to say "Have X transform into Y"; it's another to say "Have X find a mysterious pendant from Z show, which turns him into Y, Z's heroine, in her season 2 appearance"
- Once I've agreed to your commission, I'll send you an invoice through Paypal. REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR PAYPAL ADRESS SO I CAN SEND THE INVOICE.
- Also, please, in case of repeat customers, don't send payment preemptively; that will not guarantee you a slot, so wait until we've both agree I'll work on your commission.