1. What is one word to shut them up?
2. What is the thing they feel the most guilty about?
3. What is the worst pain they’ve ever experienced?
4. Describe their worst nightmare.
5. List 3 fears; one “surface level” fear, one “repressed” fear, and one “deep dark” fear.
6. What is something that never fails to make them feel sick?
7. What feature (physical or otherwise) do they hate most about themselves?
8. Do they have anything that triggers them?
9. What is their greatest physical weakness?
10. What is their greatest mental weakness?
11. Do they have any vices?
12. Have they ever done something illegal? What was it?
13. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins best describes them?
14. Are they prone to outbursts (of violence, extreme emotion… exc… )?
15. Who do they hate the most?
16. Is there anyone who makes them feel inferior?
17. What sound always gives them a headache?
18. Is there a certain flavor that disgusts them?
19. Do they consider themselves ugly?
20. Do they consider themselves unloveable?
21. What is something that causes them great anxiety?
22. Do they have any mental illnesses?
23. Have they ever been assaulted/abused/raped?
24. Do they fear the possibility of being assaulted/abused/raped?
25. Have they ever been betrayed by someone they thought they could trust?
26. Have they ever been seriously injured?
27. How many times have they been in the hospital?
28. Is there a certain type of person that disgusts them?
29. Does what they cannot see scare them?
30. Have they ever been bullied?
31. Do they have self-confidence or self-image issues?
32. Do they have a bad relationship with their parents?
33. Have they ever been in a relationship that didn’t work out so well?
34. Have they ever self harmed?
35. If they could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?
36. Are they in control of their emotions, or are their emotions in control of them?
37. Have they ever had their freedom taken away?
38. Have they ever been imprisoned?
39. Have they ever been accused of something they didn’t do?
40. Do they often blame themselves for other people’s problems?
41. Do they get sick often?
42. Are they comfortable with where they are in life?
43. Do they wish that they could change their pasts?
44. What’s one thing they wish they could do more often, but can’t?
45. What is the emotion they most commonly experience?
46. Have they ever contemplated suicide?
47. Have they ever gone so far as to attempt suicide?
48. Is there anyone that they would willingly kill?
49. If [name] was put into ______ situation, they’d rather die than live to see it through.50. Create your own!