I make clothes. I design, draw, engineer, analyze, consume, digest, cut, sew, wear, and write about clothes. Follow my tumblr for sketches, completed projects, and other things that don't necessarily fit the dA audience.
and I make clothes.
Haven't made a costume in about 3 years...
That's okay tho, because I went into FIT thinking I wanted to do costume design and lolita... and now I design with an actual market in mind. (Namely monied people who work in creative fields). My time there totally shifted my interests.
Funny enough, I've been going thru some of my oooooold sketches (pre-high school), and I see, under all the frills and fangirling, something that actually resembles what I'm designing now. Apparently I was interested in 3D, avant-garde design back then too. :J
There isn't much of an audience for me here on DA. Most of my personal work's been g
Working (i.e. procrastinating from) a few personal and paid projects. Moar later.
Ten interesting things about me.
1. I am a bandwagon Doctor Who fan.
2. My favorite fashion designer is Yohji Yamamoto.
3. I am engaged to my only boyfriend ever. :3
4. I used to be really into Lolita and Visual Kei, but now I want to make minimal clothing and listen to weird experimental garage tunes. x3
5. I am catching up on pop/fashion/geek culture VERY SLOWLY.
6. I hate no-one, not even my mother.
7. Most things I love I've only seen/heard a little of. Like Cowboy Bebop. Or the Gorillaz.
8. I do not want to want to be famous (sic).
9. I can't stan