Current Residence: Netherlands? Favourite genre of music: everything besides the "pimpin' bling" sorta music and hardcore D: Operating System: Windows Vista T_T Shell of choice: Shell strut A-B? Wallpaper of choice: randomness Skin of choice: bit tanned Personal Quote: Wonder if it can burn..
Favourite Visual Artist
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
Halo/Halo 2/(Halo 3 too now) Dead or Alive >_> alot...
Taken from ~tsunamithedemon (https://www.deviantart.com/tsunamithedemon)
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.
10. If you play, you MUST post this on yours.
-INHAAAALE- Okay, bring it!
Oh jeez, a new journal from me after... 2 years! Things go fast... |D
Incidentally both of these characters are from 'Game Over', the story me and ~Chaos-Flower (https://www.deviantart.com/chaos-flower) randomly plot and scribble every so often. Find a small amount of it here: :iconnapalm-ice:. (Thanks CF for reminding me of this >>; )
Forced Tagged by :icontsunamithedemon:
1. Choose a few of your own characters. Five at the most.
2. Make them answer the following questions.
3. Then tag three people.
4. Feel free to go ahead and add some questions yourself!!
Who/What are you?
KS: Me? What's that to you anyways-... *after some persuation*
>>>> UNSC AI "CORTANA" COMMUNICATION WITH ONI LORN/CONSTRUCT AI "SOLIPSIL" >>> RICH DATASTREAM >>> CONFIDENTIAL >>> BURST MODE/BINARY/SPLIT PROTOCOL/NON-SENSITIVE/INTERAI SOCIAL/LOW ENCRYPTION
>. AI-CORT> I had a discussion with Dr. Catherine Halsey about the similarities between a Spartan and an AI. Her point was that we're both human-created tools, both sentient and both play a leading role in the protection and safety of the populace. But her analogy troubled me and I told her so.
>.AI-SOLIPS> She has a point Cortana. We're weapons, part of a program, every bit as much as the Spartans.
>C> I agree to a point, but I feel, philosophically