• If you want to commission me, send me a note with the complete COMMISSION FORM
• If I'm OK, I'll give you the final price and my paypal adress.
• Once payment is received, I'll begin your drawing as soon as possible.
• I usually show a preview for validation/modifs, except for a sketch commission.
• When the drawing is finished, I'll send you a note or I'll post the drawing here with a proper credit in the link.GENERAL
• I'm totally free to refuse a commission, if I'm too busy, if it's too complex, or if I feel uncomfortable with it.
• I try to finish as fast as possible (within one week) for most commissions but sometimes I'm slow and busy, sorry for that.
• I'm okay with reasonable edits on the WIP. I will not outright resketch/modify an image, except for an extra price.
• You can choose the size/dimensions of the final drawing. In digital, it's always free to choose but ask me for a specific resolution in tradi.
• You can't send me a big wall of text and/or a loooot of images to explain what you want (I don't have time to read/see it all, sorry).
• You can't spam me with too many notes and edits.
• I DO : OCs (original characters), humans, anthros, animals, monsters, fanarts, original species... * I can try everything but... I’m not sure with the result if I never did it before ! (like mechas, robots, etc.).
• I DON'T : Porn, overly suggestive or overly explicit scenes, fetish, ultra gore, heavy political or religious values, immature characters with mature context AND Complex perspective, perfect manga or realistic style (I'm too bad !). If you're not sure, just ask !PAYMENT / REFUNDS
• Prices are subject to change without notice (already paid commissions are exempted, of course).
• Prices can vary according to the difficulty (especially about backgrounds).
• I reserve the right to cancel at any time. Total and partial refunds will be decided based on the amount of work already completed.
• The buyer may request a refund after 30 days if no progress has been shown, and no communication occurred.USE OF ART
• All commissions are for non-commercial use ONLY. These prices are NOT for commercial use.
• You can crop, print, etc, for easier, non-profit display. Just ask me before repost/reblog please, and you HAVE to add a link to my DA account with my name K-Zlovetch !
• You can color/line a commissioned sketch/line yourself, but you HAVE to credit the original image properly.
• You can't sell or use the art for profit. Even if you've paid for a drawing and even it's your character on it, you don't own the rights on my artwork.
• You can't edit the image in such a way that changes the intent or rating, or to erase my watermark/signature.
MY RIGHTS AS THE ARTIST
• I can post the art in my gallery with a copyright disclaimer either on the image or in the image description.
• I can use the image as an example for future commissions, or in my portfolio, etc.
• I can remove the image from my gallery or computer without giving notice. Save your commissions so you don't lose them !
• I can't claim ownership of your OCs.
• I can't sell prints and make profit with your commissions, except if we agreed.
WARNING FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
• Only paypal paiement (Buying art with PayPal). The price in dollars will depend of the exchange monetary rate and costs of conversion. Use www.xe.com to convert to your country currency !
• POUR LES FRANCAIS : J'accepte aussi les chèques si cela vous arrange !
• By sending payment for your commission, you are agreeing to the current terms and conditions above.