Hello, it's me (shout out to JenFruzz), I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to read my Daily Deviation Guidelines.
I am now a CV for Macro photography but also for Abstract & Surreal.
How to suggest a Daily Deviation?
- Make sure that the deviant hasn't already received a Daily Deviation within the past 6 months. FAQ #313: How can I find out if someone already has a Daily Deviation?
- Send me a note with the title: "DD Suggestion", or "DD S".
- Include in this note the thumbnail of the deviation that you are suggesting (in the bottom right of the deviation: thumb#######). I accept that you include several Daily Deviations Suggestions in one note, as long as it is organized.
- You can, subsidiarily, include in your note the reason(s) why you think that the artist(s) deserve(s) a Daily Deviation (preferred, but not required).
- I can't give a Daily Deviation to a person who hasn't logged in within the last 30 days. But if you're not sure if the user you want to suggest has logged in, you can always send me a note! I'll look into it for you.
- Self DD Suggestions are accepted.
- Please send one note to one Community Volunteer at a time.
- I only accept Macro photographs or closeups. They can be from the Macro Gallery (with the Human, Nature and Objects sub-galleries), but also from other galleries, as long as they are Macro photographs or closeups.
- I will only feature high quality Macro photographs or closeups.
- I will only DD artworks less than a year old.
- Since this is Macro photography that we are dealing with, I would like to receive suggestions with large enough photographs so that I can see as many details as possible.
- Now, what exactly am I looking for? Well, basically, I want Macro photographs or closeups that would make me go "Wow.", Macro photographs that would make me want to have hypothetical children with the artist.... Surprise me!
I'm waiting now.