1. What's your favorite Christmas movie(s) of all time?
A Muppet Family Christmas, Olive the Other Reindeer, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966), Krampus, Home Alone, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
2. What's your least favorite Christmas movie(s)?
Don't really have any that I dislike in particular.
3. Fondest Christmas memory?
Unwrapping the Nintendo 64 + playing Mario Party 3 with my brothers on Christmas morning.
A close second is unwrapping the GameCube.
4. What's your all around favorite movie of 2018?
Avengers Infinity War. Thanks for the memes Reddit.
5. Least favorite movie of 2018?
6. Scariest horror movie you've seen.
A Nightmare On Elm Street messed me up as a kid.
7. Scariest horror movie you've seen in recent years.
The Conjuring was badass.
8. What did you do for Halloween this year?
Attended HHN and MNSSHP, watched spooky movies, dressed up as the Angry Video Game Nerd and took my brother trick or treating.
9. What do you hope to get for Christmas?
A bed comforter that will last more than two years.
10. What are you doing for Christmas this year?
Staying home, spending time with my family.
11. What's your fondest memory seeing a movie (in theaters or otherwise)?
I attended a packed screening of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. We were all laughing so much, some parts of the movie were inaudible.
12. Have you seen any Christmas movies that you haven't seen before in recent years?
I watched It's a Wonderful Life for the first time last Christmas Eve. Classic film.
Hope y'all have a great holiday.