1. Post These rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your Character.
3. Tag 8 other people along with the characters you want them to write about (which leads to rule 4)
4. Post their avatars and write the character names next to them.
5. NO TAG BACK! I remember someone before tagged me here to make me talk about Naoki. But I totally forgot the name, I'm sorry ;-;
(Naoki is the lion with the brown mane)
1) Naoki is the childhood friend of Ahadi. They both lived far away away from the Pridelands.
2) He had a very abusive father. He wanted his son Naoki to take Ahadi's place in the Pride Rock when he was a young-adult lion.
3) His mother died after giving birth to him.
4) Despite his father's abuses, he was very full of joy all the time and loved to play when he had the chance.
5) When he met Gea (Sarabi's mother) he was so blinded by how beautiful cub she was that, instead of saying a normal 'hello', he said "Y-you have nice eyebags..."
6) He loved all of his daughters equally, but Sarabi was the most connected to him.
7) He is a sweet, caring and peaceful lion. But if you dare to hurt his family, he'll rip you apart.
8) Naoki had a very strong and big body. That's why some lions of other prides didn't want to challenge him. HydraCarina was the second one to tag me, and she wanted to know about Tamu.
(She's the lioness on the third panel, FIRST line. To specify more, she has a light blue background.)
1) "Tamu" means "Sweet" in swahili. When her mother Vitani saw her face for the first time, she thought she was the sweetest cub on earth.
2) Tamu has a lot of similarities to her mum Vitani: She has a small tuft of hair on her head, blue eyes, pink nose, ear-rings and freckles.
3) When she was a cub other cubs used to bully her because she had a big eye bag under her right eye.
4) Due to the bullying, she was very shy and always used to stick with her mother. However, her big brothers never made fun of her and always portected her.
5) She found a mate on the East Lands and when she was full grown she moved away from the Pridelands to live with him.
6) Despite her shy attitude, she is the second best huntress of her pride after Kovu and Kiara's daughter.
7) She is a patient, gentle lioness. When her friends or family need any company, they always go to her. Doesn't matter what might be the problem, she'd always have a solution.
8) Just like her father Kopa, Tamu always best-friended with a hyena. This was Asante's daughter. I'M TAGGING:
Don't worry if you don't want to do it, but I've had funny doint it. Hope you like it!