The jungles of Zebrabwe- Thirteen years before the return of Nightmare Moon.
It was a typical night in the jungle, with countless insects and nocturnal creatures roaming while their diurnal counterparts made their best effort to ignore them and sleep. Things flew invisible in the darkness as the flora slumbered and foreign humans stumbled through the vegetation-wait, that one's new.
A small group of soldiers and scientists walked through the dense foliage aiming for a certain cave at the base of the small mountain in front of them. The soldiers had a firm grip weapons in case they came across something dangerous. Who knew what they would fi
I was absent this last week, due to... well... six weeks ago, my grandmother fell and broke her hip, needing an operation to recover the use of her leg. Being 80, it was complicated to do so. Though she came out well from the operation, she was bedridden since then, improving and worsening and going in and out of surgery.
She passed away last sunday.
Before anyone asks, I'm ok; just depressed. Time will heal this, so don't you guys worry.
Estuve ausente esta última semana debido a que... bueno... hace seis semanas, mi abuela se cayó y se rompió la cintura, necesitando una operación para recuperar el uso de su pierna. Te
Got this from ~SariSpy56 (https://www.deviantart.com/sarispy56)
Comment on this and I will...
1. Tell you something I learned about you by looking at your dA page for 20 seconds.
2. Tell you a color you remind me of.
3. Tell you what element I believe you belong to (e.g. water, fire, air, earth, etc.).
4. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
5. Ask you a question, and you must answer.
6. Tell you something I like about you or your art.
7. Give you a nickname.
8. Tell you what am I watching/listening to right now.
9. Tell you what food/ flavor/smell you remind me of.10. Tell you to do this in your journal too, if you haven't already.