How long have you been on DeviantArt?
What does your username mean?
Describe yourself in three words.
Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
What is your favourite type of art to create?
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
What was your first favourite?
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
What are your preferred tools to create art?
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Due to DeviantArt birthday celebration i will be answering this little questionary, hopefully in a sort of honest way.
- This account have like two whole years, however i have been here for way longer than that, the first account i ever created have like 5 years, but is this one the one i use to submit my work.
- Joshua Sander it's an anagram of my real name, there is no really a good reason behind that, i just though it was cool.
- This is a tough one, i would say: Dreamer, Persitent and maybe Silly ??
- By the power of Thor !! Im right handed.
- I think it's still in my other account, it was a render of a grass scene made in the first days of my Blender learning period.
- I really love 3D, i would say it's my top favorite.
- Painting with watercolor, that's probably what i would wish to learn in an instant.
- I still remember, even after all this years, it was one a photograph of a very lovely red bird over a green and out of focus background.
- 2D characters and almost everything 3D that catch my attention.
- It's Qinni, you gotta see her drawings, they are truly beautiful and inspiring.
- YBourykina, i love her 3D characters and would love to have a long talk wit her.
- All of the people i watch here in DeviantArt are people that not only have great skill but rather truly perseverance, all of them are a fount of inspiration and are helping me push my own limitations.
- At the moment are: Zbrush, 3D-Coat, Blender and Photoshop.
- In my collegue there is sort of a forest, there you can sit and feel the breeze, the branches moving and even the earth breathing, it's almost magical.
- Some years ago i wrote some sort of a Fanletter to and artist i really admire and pretty famous too, it was amazing when he wrote back (i know, i always have been such a Fan Boy), till this moment that is my favourite memory.