1. Respect the views of others. I've seen much drama occur among some female contact sport ethusiasts and I don't wanna bring that sorta crap here ಠ_ಠ Sure there will be some pervy and possibly nude/topless art posted here but don't attack other members for liking or posting it.
2. For the feature/gallery add please make ask the artist beforehand if they'd like their works to be featured in the group if its not your work that you're submitting. It's common courtesy plus sometimes people don't like their works linked to some groups.
3. Wrestling OC's and real life female wrestler art is accepted, just throwing that out there for anyone who might be confused. But when submitting a drawing where they're not actually wrestling, please let me or another mod known they're women wrestlers, unless its painfully obvious (like they're dressed in wrestling gear). Other OC's dressed up as wrestlers for a one shot pic, is also accepted.
4. Needless to say, this group is strictly for wrestling, no boxing/muay thai/kickboxing pics are allowed to be uploaded to the gallery however MMA, Jui-jitsu, and Sambo would count as wrestling as its a sport heavily dedicated to grappling.
5. If the person who's art you wanna add is not a member (or at least is not a close friend) please just drag onto the group's fave's (you can do that the same way you put it in collections) instead of submitting it into features
6. Also, when uploading art, try to keep it tasteful. No body waste (scat, watersports), farting, heavy blood, gore, maiming, bone/breaking stuff like that. We're here to enjoy after all ^_^
7. Topless/Nude wrestling can be posted, just stick within DA's rules about what can be shown and what cannot. A special folder will be made just submit it straight to there. Same goes for pinups, we do let nude/topless pinup pics of wrestlers but please clearly label that they're wrestlers.
8. Mixed Wrestling is allowed....but just don't have the girl being severely beat up. Have it even or the girl having the upper hand. This group is for women's wrestling so the focus is on having a strong female wrestlers have an even match vs a male or having the upper hand. So please no squash pics where the guy has the upper hand.
That's it for the rules, if I see anything else that needs to be addressed I'll add to the rules, just drop me a note at my main account JINZOKI Just have fun, chat, mingle, etc