Since my avatar reflects me, this is my description:
- On the left: Me, well half of me, since the "body" is really not the only what we are made of.
- Top-center-left (black): A CD cover art from one of my favorite artists, Paco de Lucia. The Flamenco guitar is one of the few music arts that EXUDATES passion, a feeling that drives me on things that I like or people I love. I love playing guitar, makes me feel away when I need to.
- Top-center-right (blue): A high view of the beautiful Maui shores. I love travelling, actually I live for travelling. Some years ago was clear to me that if I was going to make 80 or 90 spins around the sun I had to know Earth as much as I can.
- Top-right (yellow): Halakeala peak sunrise. For some reason I feel every day is a day less, not a day more, so I really thank the whatever luck or god or laws that make me be here alive with all the people and opportunities I have, against all probabilistic chances. In short: I just welcome each day. (Carpe Diem)
-Center-right (red): A top view of the Children museum. I think imagination and creativity is part of the energy that keeps us young and close to our human essence. I try to think always out of the box.
-Bottom-right (green): Shanghai jasmine at sunset. I have a great appreciation and respect for nature. It's inspiring in all senses. Is the place we came from and the place we are going to. We should never loose the sense of overwhelm from simple things.
- Center-left (white): River rafting, I do it every year. The adrenaline, the rush and the survival instinct, makes me feel alive, happy and very human.
Current Residence: Mexico City
Favourite genre of music: World Music, Flamenco, Smooth Jazz, Acid Jazz, R&B
Favourite style of art: Photography
MP3 player of choice: iPhone
Personal Quote: Carpe Diem
Favourite Visual Artist
Francisco Tárrega, Santiago Calatrava, Javier Marín
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
Ojos de Brujo, Mamastróficos, Paco de Lucía
El arco y la lira
Isaac Asimov, Octavio Paz
Favourite Gaming Platform
PS3, PC, iPhone
Tools of the Trade
Travel, Classic Guitar, Flamenco Guitar, Cooking, River rafting, Scuba Diving