Back to Gallery
Began on November 29th, 2010.
Rain is a slice-of-life/comedy/drama that follows the life of a teenage transgender girl named Rain, as she attempts to go through her senior year in high school identifying only as a woman. Along the way, she makes friends with an eclectic bunch of people of varying orientations and gender identities. See their stories filled with silly humor, teenage angst, occasional adult angst, copious amounts of love triangles, mockery of product names, complex relationships, tons and tons of dialogue, and... a cute, little bunny. How can you go wrong, right?
I hope you all like it!
Follow on Facebook too, if you like! www.facebook.com/RainWebcomic
This story contains roughly PG-13 content.
- Occasionally strong language
- Sexual themes and situations (but no nudity)
- Gay, lesbian, bi and transgender characters (among countless others)
- Lousy or non-existent backgrounds
- Occasionally triggering scenes
RAIN p.1 - Prologue 1 JocelynSamara 299 95 RAIN p.2 - Prologue 2 JocelynSamara 115 63