Fri Jul 24, 2015, 8:13 AM
Just wanted to write this up for future reference! Decided to set down some rules from now on to make my life easier =w=
- Check if my commissions are open or not before asking me
- Fill out the proper forms when sending me a note or commenting to request a commission
- I WILL reject the commission if I am not confident I can pull it off or if I really do not wish to work with the request(due to motivation/procrastination and art block issues)
- Only request a commission if you have the money on hand!
- I will be asking for payment beforehand or after I send you a sketch/WIP(if requested) from now on!
- I have usually accepted payment afterwards too, but I've experienced times when people totally forgot/never paid so I will be asking for payment before to ensure I do not do unnecessary work
- You MAY ask for a refund but ONLY if I have not finished the entire piece
- If I have not started at all, I will refund you 100% of the payment
- If I have started sketching, I will refund you 50% of the payment
- If I have finished the entire piece or nearly finished, I will not be able to refund you since I have put in effort and time that I cannot reverse, but I will finish and give you the finished piece
- PLEASE DO NOT RUSH ME!!! If you need something by a specific date, MAKE SURE to let me know beforehand! However, I will not accept urgent requests such as something needed within a week or less unless I have the time and I will charge extra for rush fees(so if you know you want something by a certain date, let me know at least weeks before)
- You CAN poke/note/nudge me with a reminder or ask for progress if I have not gotten to or made progress on your commission for over 2 weeks or a month; otherwise I will do my best to get to it before then but please do not ask me how I'm doing on your commission like a day or two after I accepted it lol
- Remember that I most likely have others to finish in line before yours so it may take a little while to do
- I only accept paypal or points! Paypal is preferred due to the long wait time required to transfer point earnings into cash
- Do not pay the fees! The fees will be included in the commission prices to avoid confusion or getting in trouble from paypal lol
- I WILL WORK ON PAID COMMISSIONS FIRST! So if you have not paid yet, I will skip your slot and work on paid ones first until you have paid or I have no others to do
- You may use commissioned art for PERSONAL USE ONLY aka NO COMMERCIAL USE
- that includes any use of the art that involves making a profit off of it
- you MAY print it for personal use or create merchandise for yourself, but you may not sell them to others
- do NOT upload the art as your own or on public art galleries such as dA(only on sta.sh or toyhou.se or other file storing sites for personal access)
- Please credit me for the art when possible or necessary!
- DO NOT TRACE/COPY/STEAL MY ART!!!
- you may trace for personal practice but you cannot upload the traced art nor claim it as your own work
- absolutely no posting my art in public sites/spaces without permission! unless it is for your profile or toyhou.se w/ proper credit
- You MAY add to the price of resells for your adopts if I have done art for them but ONLY if the adopt maker allows it and as long as it is not for more than you paid me for the art.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK!!!<3
Well done laying out the guidelines for your commissions. Not many people do this, but I'm glad you're professional enough for it!
I Salute you, Chibi-master!
I Salute you, Chibi-master!
ahaha ty xDD idk I felt I was making more work/issues for myself by being too lenient with everything so i thought i'd write stuff down and make new rules so things are easier for everyone =w=