okay. many ppl actually asked me what program do I use
for my works.
It's kinda shame to tell you that i LITERALLY SUCK
photoshop, SAI, or painter(any kind of advanced program)
I usually use a web drawing tool called "Btool"
it's pretty(well..very)simple and easy to use and plus you can do relay drawing
by clicking any of previous picture!
Anyway, I set up a Btool board for ppl who want to try out.
Since the program is made in Korea, it's in Korean. but not to fear.
I uploaded translated explanation so you won't have any problem(hopefully)★6 steps to follow★
1. Go to this site www.btool.net/host2/index.php?…
2. Decide the size you want( can be between 40pix~1024pix) and click Btool Button
4. Click 올리기(Upload)button on the left-top
5. Click okay(password is optional)
6. Type your name, context, and password and click write!
※For vista user, you might have problem with saving,site keeps shutting down.
In that case, right click the internet explorer button(near window start button)and
click "run as administrator" option.
If you run into any problems or any questions just leave commentDon't be afraid to use or leave any kind of scribbles!
After all, it's just a practicing board! TRY IT! EXPERIMENT IT! AND ENJOY IT!!!XD