Hi everyone, long time no journal!
I've been getting an increase in questions about using my artwork so I thought I'd just make a quick overview here:For reposting to another site, non-profit
(things like headers, icons, or theme backgrounds for personal websites/blogs)
- I'm fine with this, but please, where possible, keep my signature and a credit/link back to my account.
- Please avoid reposting my artwork to other art websites (for example tumblr, instagram, etc. as I already have an account on most of those sites) or hate websites.
- I'd prefer if you let me know about it!
This does not allow:
- Reuse of my or my commissioner's characters/locations.
For use in merchandising or for profit
(things like CD covers or book covers or anything with the intention to be sold or marketed- including business websites or advertisements)
- Then please contact me and we can discuss royalties and costs to buy the image.
- Keep in mind some of my images, especially older pieces, may not fit the file requirements needed for the project
If you'd like a print or physical merchandise of my artwork
, I have two art shops here:
As always, this applies only to my personal artwork and not any of the pieces I've done for other clients or studios. I try to be open with my art usage, please don't abuse these guidelines as they are meant to be only a rough guide and not a full legal breakdown of usage.
Thank y'all for your interest and if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to clarify!