0) Open randompokemon.com/
1) Switch to "All regions" and "All types"
2) Switch to "1"
3) For each question, generate a Pokémon, and use it as the answer. Then comment about it
4) PLEASE TAG SOMEONE! This is the only way the meme can get around
5) Post these rules
1. This is you
DUDE I have meat tenderizer arms! YAY
2. This pokemon is your rival
NO TOO CUTE
3. This pokemon is deeply in love with you
NO go away
4. This pokemon is stalking you
gabflabbin furries no
5. This pokemon just stole your cake
go ahead dude!
6. This is your Lab partner
Here, drink this fizzing thing I just made
7. This is your best frien
Hello all, here's a rather jam packed update from me!
Bug-I have the kitty patterned out. Need to prototype it and make any necessary tweaks to the pattern, and then your little tuxie boy will be sewn as part of my "how to change patterns for markings" lesson.
Jake-I need to get posterboard to make your pattern on, and I will be making a basic dog+your guy to show altering with faux fur as well. :D
--If you want a plush featured in the classes, I am still taking discount commissions! PLEASE NOTE: The process of making them will be publicly documented and shared for educational purposes. Your character/design will remain yours
Okay, so I have written out a lesson plan for the plush building/sewing tutorials.
What sort of plushies should I be making for the tutorials? I'd like to either have them be commissioned or for sale afterwards, to help offset the time put into making the lessons.
Maybe some dogs/wolves? Big cats? Dragons? I have no idea, haha.