How long have you been on DeviantArt? Almost two years now.
What does your username mean? I dunno. My older sister came up with it.
Describe yourself in three words. intelligent, happy, adorkable.
Are you left or right handed? Left.
What was your first deviation? A pink origami lily.
What is your favourite type of art to create? I like writing stories.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? Dancing.
What was your first favorite? ...I don't remember...
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? Comics and fan art.
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? I don't have one?
If you could meet anyone
1. The only thing worse then a cold toilet seat is a warm one.
2. Sometimes pretending to be from a different planet is the only way to get through your childhood.
3. Puberty is traumatizing.
4. Ignorance can be bliss. It can also be hell.
5. Music saves lives.
6. Writing comes with practice.
7. The thought of talking to someone can send you into a minor panic attack, or be at the center of your dreams.
8. You'll lie, and be lied to, and it will stick with you.
9. People are going to judge no matter what you do, might as well give them something to talk about.
10. You're never too old to hold your sisters hand.
I'm legal! To drive, anyway...
That's right, I've got my drivers license. The roads are a little less safe now.
My anxiety has been sky high, nerves shot, I'm surprised I didn't throw up. Or pass out. Or both.
And at the end of it all;
Me *Nervous*: Did I pass?
Tester *Deadpan*: I didn't have enough deductions to fail you.
Me: ... I'll take it!