Sun Apr 1, 2018, 4:00 AM
Your Home for APN Photography
Welcome to April at AnimalsPlantsNature!
Here is what you can expect to see from us this month:
- Interviews with deviants who represent this category with beautiful artwork.
- Features to showcase some of the category's best deviations.
- Tutorials to help you create your own photography.
- Oh... And a PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! More details on that below.
Get the Contest Information Here!
Our contests always revolve around some sort of theme. This month our contest theme is COLORFUL FLOWERS! What better way to start Spring than with fresh buds?! The rules are simple and entering the contest is easy... Keep reading!
- Deviants may submit only one photograph to the contest. You must be a member of AnimalsPlantsNature to enter but anyone is welcome to join the group!
- The deviation must be no older than April 1, 2018 (we want to see your new work!)
- The deviation must be from the Animals, Plants, & Nature Photography category only!
- The main subject of the piece should reflect the category you've submitted to. No miscats!
- No photomanipulations. For the purposes of our contests, a photomanipulation is considered a deviation that has components from more than one file in it.
- Submissions are open until Saturday, April 21st at 11:59 pm PT.
Where to Enter:
Submit your photograph to this folder!
(members click "Suggest a Favorite" after clicking the link)
What Can You Win?!
This month we are hosting a CONTEST about spring flowers. Check inside for details!
I don't normally photograph flowers but I don't think the rule "the deviation must be no older than April 2018" is particularly fair for those that are in the southern hemisphere. It's late autumn here and there's not many, if any, fresh buds to photograph, so to speak.
I can't contribute. Text says I'm not allowed to use this process. Why?
Ah, typically our admins cannot enter our contests. You just joined though so I can make an exception for this month! Want to send me the thumbnail and I will manually add it?
What if I have older pictures that I only edited and submitted recently?
They should be taken after April 1, 2018