I'm a digital illustrator with a semi-realistic style with a cartoony touch. I love vibrant colors and art that tells a story; with a heavy focus on characters.
I draw both animals and humanoid characters and I love fantasy themes.
For business inquiries, contact me through email@example.com
I'm a dedicated user of GIMP software.
Best known for my fanart of Star Wars (Rebels, Thrawn, and SWTOR), Critical Role / DnD, Digimon, One Piece, My Hero Academia, and Don't Starve.
Lately I've been focusing more on my original projects.
If you'd like to purchase products or prints featuring my animal art, you can get them from https://www.redbubble.com/people/JeMiChi/shop?asc=u
I have an animal-themed coloring book for kids available on https://www.lulu.com/en/en/shop/jenni-niiniviita-and-jemichi-art/animal-book-for-coloring/paperback/product-w8g2ed.html?page=1&pageSize=4
Feel free to ask me about commissions and trades, but be prepared for a bit of a delay while I work on other projects.
My Art - Terms and Conditions: I'm very flexible when it comes to the use of my original art or fanart of popular franchises, as long as you are not using it commercially / for profit, which includes NFTs. But feel free to ask me if you are unsure.
- Using my art as your profile icon or website banner or sharing it in your collections is okay as long as you don't claim it's yours.
- Using my art in a music video is totally okay as long as you don't claim it's yours or use it for profit.
- For commercial use, contact me first to talk about royalties.
- Using my art for NFT is not allowed under any circumstances (this includes commissioned works too)
- Don't use my art that includes an original character of another person for anything without the permission of that person. The character owner is always credited in the description of my art.
- If you've commissioned art from me (or received art as a gift, prize, trade, or such) you can use and share it freely as long as you aren't using it for profit.
- If you want to make merchandise / prints of any art you've received from me available for the public, contact me and I will gladly make a listing in my online store and give you a link that you can share.
- I will also gladly make a temporary listing for you if you'd like to buy any merchandise for your personal use with the art you've received from me.
Proper credit is always appreciated. To give credit, you can copy this text: The Image © JeMiChi https://www.deviantart.com/jemichi That's enough, but if you can, please add a link to the original artwork as well. And it's very nice of you, if you also drop me the link, if you use my art for something online. Nice, but not mandatory. Thank you. ^w^
Some featured art of my original characters illustrated by other artists:
If you are feeling generous