| JFotography | Facebook | Tutorials | Stocks | Actions/Scripts |
Such a sloth...Tutorials and Resources
- Composition rules (rule of thirds): [link]
- Before and After: [link]Materials and Methods
Nikkor 50mm F1.8 with IR remote. Bubble soap from the dollar store. Not my smartest idea to get "flavored" soaps since they're sticky and attract unwanted visitors
even if pineapple smells nice
. Edited out a small portion of the sky in the upper right-hand corner in post editing. Noise reduction to help with blending. Vignetting, tone editing and minor color balancing in post. Additional Comments
Been meaning to use this title for something.
Does anyone know from experience what chemicals to add to make the bubbles more colorful? Or stronger? Can't trust the dollar store to make bubble soap right -_- get what you pay for.
This photo is protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Licenses for commercial and derivative use of this photo are available for purchase. Please contact me if interested. Under the Creative Commons license, this photo may be displayed on other websites as long as:
1. Credit is given in writing stating "Photo by Jean Fan (JFotography)"
2. A link is provided back to the original photo or JFotography.net
3. All other conditions under the Creative Commons license are met
Any use of this photo other than as authorized under this Creative Commons license or copyright law is prohibited.