VIDEO HERE>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzy4SC…
This is her character Rocky. And she will show you my top 10 pet peeves as an artist.
10. People who disguise RUDE ASS COMMENTS as “critcism”.
Some of y'all are just BEGGING to get cussed out.
9. People hovering over me and asking stupid ass questions.
Why? Do y'all not know what personal space is? HER ARM IS MISSING BECAUSE I HAVEN'T DRAWN IT YET, KAREN.
8. Backhanded compliments comparing you to other artists.
Why are y'all like this? COMPARING ONE ARTIST TO ANOTHER AIN'T A COMPLIMENT.
7. People who think traditional art is outdated/useless.
Just admit you don't know how to do traditional art and GOOOO. Please.
6. People who think digital art isn't real art.
Because clearly we just push a button and magically make art appear. Yep, you got me.
5.People who bash fanartists.
Y'all love hollering "WhErE iS tHe OrIgInAliTy???" You don't give a damn about "originality", you're just bitter no one notices your art.
4. People who try and dictate what others draw.
LET PEOPLE DRAW WHAT THEY WANT. And quit harassing anime artists into drawing darker skinned characters for the sake of "diversity." It's not cute.
3. Artists who underprice themselves/People who bully artists into lowering their prices.
STOP LETTING THESE CHEAP BULLIES DETERMINE YOUR WORTH!!! It's perfectly okay to turn people away and stand your ground on your prices.
2. People who throw pity parties to get attention.
GO SITCHO ATTENTION SEEKING ASSES DOWN SOMEWHERE. SHIT.
1. Scammers and art thieves.
I hope y'all get pushed in traffic.
Art by me
Rocky belongs to