Featured in groups
16 Comments20K Views
Here's my submission for #SSC2020. It's very simplistic, and I intended for it to match the rest of Windows (the Fluent parts, at least :/). Below are the things I used to get the full setup:
- Omnimo: This is an incredibly high-quality suite featuring Windows 10-style widgets. I used the clock/news widget and the mini start button (mostly for decoration, but you could use that too)
- The Fizzualizer: This is the really pretty visualizer on the right.
- Interactive Dock for Rainmeter: This is the dock on the side that shows web links.
- Small Clean Weather: This shows the weather on the left. (it also makes a nice ding sound when you click on it)
- Robik: This shows the song info below the visualizer. (although heavily modified)
- TaskbarX: This centers your taskbar icons, among some other things
- Lively Wallpaper: This is what allowed me to have the rainy effect in the background. I do have to warn you though, it's pretty intensive on GPU power, so if you're on a laptop or a slower desktop, I don't suggest using this one.
- T-Clock Redux: This lets you change the formatting of the clock in the bottom right.
- EarTrumpet: Not really an aesthetic thing, just a generally useful app that replaces the volume mixer.
- Twinkle Tray: For whatever reason, Windows doesn't allow you to easily change the brightness on a desktop. This solves that problem, and even lets it change automatically
Last but not the least, the wallpaper.
1920x1080px 3.4 MB
© 2020 - 2021 jayylmao15