Commission Slots [ Animewolfgamer, AFailedExperiment, open, open, open]
Feel free to check out my gallery for an idea of my type of work.UPDATE: Hey everyone! I've been getting back into things and I'm fired up for some more art. Practice makes progress, as they say. Keep those requests and commissions coming. And for those of you who may not be able to spend any cash but still want to support me, don't be afraid to spread this journal around. Also note that prices have changed somewhat.
If interested, please contact me either through note on DA or, the preferred method, sending me an email at this address :firstname.lastname@example.org
I'll be offering these basic three options:
Traditional Pieces: $3 [180 pts] (+ $1 per character or $1 to add background [60pts])
Digital Arts: $5 for flat colors, $10 for simple shading... [300, 600pts]
Abstract Terror and $13 dollars for more complex shading [780pts]
You can add up to two characters for $5 and any more after that costs $3 per character.
Adding detailed backgrounds (like Teddiursa's cute bubbles) are only an extra $2.
Fully Painted Art: $16 - $28 [960-1680pts] (depending on the complexity)
DarkraiExamples of previous requests/commissions:
/Apple Picnic - Commission for Speedy Tempo
/A Visitor in Moonlight
* I'm able and willing to draw any characters in any style of your choosing. (not just pokemon or mlp, lol)
* I don't do NSFW commissions at this time but anything else is fair game.
* Time taken for commissions varies depending on type of commission and the order submitted. (I'll always notify you if something comes up and I have to delay the commission. Real life happens sometimes, lol)
* If asked, I'll send a rough sketch of my work to allow for any changes before I begin the finished product.
* I watermark/signature all my work unless asked otherwise.
* I sometimes stream my work (and/or post speedpaints) and will notify you if/when I stream your commission. You may also ask for me to record the stream and send it to you.
* You can do whatever you want with the commissions after I've made them although I'd appreciate you giving me credit on them regardless. Just know I'll also post them on my accounts with your name in the description.
* Contact me through either DA or preferably through my email, email@example.com
* I accept Paypal and DA points and provide refunds if I'm unable to do a commission.* Prices are somewhat flexible and can be negotiated.
* All payments must be made in advance before the art begins.
* After 'ok'-ing the rough sketches, no refunds will be provided for the finished product. (If you don't like/want it, please let me know before
I begin the finished version.)