I haven't done one of these in a while, and
tagged me, so why not?
Also, hi everyone, been a while since I updated my journal , so just a recap: I'm now in college and very happy there, I'm still taking commissions, I'm still writing LotW, ZF, and EOtW: FB.
1. Full name: Jayie the Hufflepuff. But seriously, no. Not telling.
2. Age: 18, just turned. Fear my adultness.
3. Birth Date: November 11th
4. Birth Place: A magical land called none of your business
5. Gender: I am decidedly female
6. Occupation: College.
7. Middle School: A horrible place of social cruelty and semi-hard classes
8. High School: A less horrible place of much less social cruelty but much harder classes
9. College/University: Thus far, a good place with independence, somewhat easier work load, and tons less stress
10. Eye Color: Brown
12. Currently Living: In a dorm room with an epicsauce roommate.
13. Food: Fettuccini Alfredo, and any form of seafood. Recently, however,
14. Drink: Water. Always water. It's basically all I drink. (except now my roommate is getting me hooked on milk)
15. Band/Singer: Three Days Grace, 30 Seconds to Mars, Evanescence, etc.
16. Song: At the moment? Half-Truism by the Offspring and Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.
17. Movie: Phantom of the Opera. ^^
18. TV Show: I'm just gonna say SuperWhoLock with some Firefly thrown in and just leave it at that.
19. Book: Les Miserables and the Sherlock Holmes series
20. Color: Blue
Do you prefer...
21. Coke or Pepsi?: Neither, I don't drink soda
22. Anime or Disney?: Disney, one hundred percent.
23. Guys or Girls?: Guys.
24. Lips or Eyes?: Eyes, I guess?
25. Kisses or Hugs?: Hell if I know, I've never had a romantic kiss before. Hugs, I guess, 'cause they can come from anyone.
26. Eating or Drinking?: Food glorious food.
27. Novels or Comics?: Novels. I never really got the hang of reading comics (except online)
28. Summer or Winter?: Ooo, that's a tough one. These two are both my favorites, summer because swimming and no school and warm, and winter because snow and warm fuzzy costs and christmas and happiness. So... both?
29. Outdoors or Indoors?: Indoors.
30. Camera or Cellphone?: ...cell phone? I don't have a camera other than my iPhone.
31. PS3 or Xbox 360?: I don't have an Xbox, and I use by PS3 as a blue-ray player. XD
32. TV or Computer?: Computer.
33. Why did you choose your username?: Well, that goes back a bit. When I was on Neopets quite a few years ago, I think I may have still been in elementary school, I joined this wolf roleplay called Akali Wolf Pack. Akali eventually moved off of Neopets and onto a forum, and I was there four years.
My username there was Jaypaw189, since Jaypaw (Jayfeather now) was my favorite character from Warriors. One day, all the Akali members decided to give themselves nicknames by shortening their usernames and tacking on an "y" or "ie" to the end. I turned into Jayie, and that's how I was known on Akali, and eventually it was the name I took on for the rest of the Internet.
The "the Hufflepuff" bit was because on Pottermore, I was sorted into Hufflepuff. After my initial disappointment, I realized that Hufflepuff fit me perfectly and became very proud of my Hufflepuff status.
34. What is your favourite piece of your own work? Show us:
I'd have to say this one right here:
It's my most realistic piece, and I'm insanely proud of it. The shading, the texture, the anatomy, all of it.
35. What is your most popular Deviation? Show us:
I suppose I'm alright with this, though I can write way better than this now. At least it isn't the crappiest of my early fics. And hey look, even back then I was interested in how changing a small detail in a story with effect the outcome. ^^
36. Look to your left: Wall and a shit-ton of fandom posters
37. Now to your right: Other wall, bed, and sleeping roommate.
38. Something you can't live without: Books. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't read, though I never seem to have the time to anymore.
(And if I'm being honest, Tumblr.
39. Person you saw: My roommate
40. Person you hugged: My roommate and another friend, though that wasn't so much a conventional hug as all huddling together, clutching each other as we sobbed desperately while watching "Doomsday." XD
41. Movie you watched: Muppet Christmas Carol.
42. Song you listened to: Welcome to the Black Parade.
43. Book you read: Um... Charlotte's Web?
44. Thing you ate/drank: OLots of chocolate. We keep a bowl of it in the room stocked at all times . Well, technically, it's one of those big plastic black cauldrons for Halloween. We call it the cauldron and pass it lazily back and forth as we nom on chocolate and watch Doctor Who.
45. Time you cried and why: Doomsday. *distant sobbing*
46. Time you laughed and why: Reading random shit on Tumblr.
47. Time you went out: Sunday night for dinner for my birthday, we went to Outback.
48. Person you dated: None!
49. Person you kissed: Also none!
50. Crush you had: Some dude in high school ages ago. It really wasn't that much of a crush.
51. Thing you think about when you wake up: How much I want to go back to sleep.
52. Best friend you ever had: Probably my cousin.
53. School you went to: My current college.
54. Big holiday you went on: Disney World.
55. Award you got: I think I got some sort of journalism award during graduation for being an editor on the school newspaper.
Have you ever...
56. Broken the law: Yeah, driven without my license in the cat a few times, that's about it.
57. Been arrested: Nope.
58. Had a hangover: Nope, never had alcohol.
59. Been in hospital: Yeah, most memorably when I broke my arm the first day of first grade.
60. Been in a car crash: No and I hope I never do.
61. Flown on a plane: Yep!
62. Been on a boat: Yep, fishing and on two cruises.
63. Traveled overseas: Unless you count a brief stop in Mexico during a cruise.
64. Had sex: Nope.
65. Gotten pregnant: Judging by the above, no.
66. Had an abortion: Again with the no.
67. Been to a concert: SYTYCD
68. Pretended to be sick to avoid doing something: I never fully invent an illness, I only exaggerate what is already there.
69. Skipped school/work: Just by being sick, or for ice skating if I have a competition or something that day.
70. Broken a bone: My left arm, first day of first grade.
71. Who is your closest friend on Deviantart? No one in particular, I've had watchers come and go that I talked to.
72. What is your favourite Deviation by them? ...
73. Which Deviant's artwork do you like the most? Hmm... I guess Rinja. Her stories are amazing.
74. What is their greatest work? Show us: Too many to choose from!
75. Any favourite Deviant Art groups in mind?: Nope.
76. What is your favorite artwork by the Founder of the group?: ...
77. The Co-Founder(s)?: ...
78. How about the Contributors?: ...
79. Who was your very first Watcher on Deviant Art?: Apparently,
Thanks for that them, Cherrypaw.
80. What is your favourite artwork by them?:
81. Have you ever had any Daily Deviations?: Haha, no.
83. Show us the first Deviation you submitted to Deviantart:
Wow, that is beyond crappy. XD
84. Show us your most recent submission:
I'm still not entirely happy with the background, but I think we can all agree: improvement, no?
85. Religion: Athiest.
86. Social class: Middle Class
87. Ethnicity: Caucasian American
88. Languages spoken: English
89. A scar you have: One on each knee, one from a piece of glass inside a garbage bag I was carrying, the other from me passing out when I was sick and slicing it on my way down. I also have one on my inner lower right leg from when I was skating and landed with my toepick in my leg. XD And I have one on my lower back from when I was younger and I accidentally slammed my back into a bath faucet.
90. Preferred medium: Digital.
91. Where is your dream holiday location?: Ireland.
92. What are you wearing right now?: Jammies; it's night.
93. What is the last thing you bought?: Chicken nuggets for dinner. ^^
94. When did you join Deviantart?: March 2008.
95. Why did you join?: I think because I loved browsing through Warriors fanfic and fanart on here and wanted to post some of my own.
96. What type of membership do you have?: Premium, at the moment.
97. Are you playing The Game?: ...grrr...
98. Are you a member of any other websites?: Tumblr, Fanfiction.net, An Archive of Our Own, TvTropes, BlogClan, Facebook (personal.)
99. Do you enjoy answering pointless questions?: I guess?
100. You're DONE! Now, tag 5 friends: Do it if you want.