JaxCore would be installed automatically along installation of the skin.
v2.1 change log
- Added more options to the smart style
- Added color customization to all version 1 styles
- Added guide on render page
- Added button to regenerate blur
- Added align context option
- Fixed alignment bug
- Added color customization to 2 more styles
- Languages should now be local
A gallery of Rainmeter clocks
- 5 different styles to choose from + 3 different types of fills
- Animated styles and blur fill
- Customize to match your wallpaper
- Fully resizable
- Notifies you when there is a new update
Hello Jax, amazing plugin. Thanks for sharing it.
Question, how can I set the language for the date (day of the week name or month name) or have plugin to respect local windows settings. ModularClock allways shows date in english, even the Windows Locale is different.
Default Rainmeter clock solves this in config with FormatLocale setting. Can ModularClock to show localised day/month names?
[MeasureDate] Measure=Time Format=%A, %d %B %Y FormatLocale=sk