stole this from
who got it from
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? When I was about 4, I was climbing a tree in my yard and I started to kind of shimmy along grabbing a longer branch ) with all fours wrapped around the limb (does that make sense? I was basically just hugging the limb, parallel to the ground, back facing the ground...). Turns out, the tree had thorns, and while I was going along for some reason I was startled and lost my grip, thorn tore a 3.5 inch gash in my side as I fell.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Greenish-blue paint, some framed pictures.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? No.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Dance-pop, some rock, pop... not too much else, but it branches off into some instrumental stuff and traditional songs. (Nutcracker, Tumbalalaika)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 5:23 PM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Multiple things, both personal and dealing with improving the world. I can't honestly name just one.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My long hair... not too much else.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? my cats, my life, my brain and body, my computer, my basic clothes that fit the best, my money, my red pens.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5' 5.75''
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not of the dark. I have been scared in the dark occasionally, but only because of outside factors, not because of darkness.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? No idea. People rarely make me cry, stress and other things make me cry.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Living in poverty, being crippled or very sick, being oppressed or absolutely rejected by everyone because of something humiliating I did. Basically, losing everything I have.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Doesn't matter.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING? No idea. Hopefully not something too dramatic.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Don't like either, but if I had to choose I would go with coffee.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Mushrooms, olives, peppers.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Fruit, peanut butter, chocolate, milk.
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? Don't have one.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No. And I dearly hope I never have to.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My parents being awesome, supportive, teaching respect.
22.DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Yep. He knows it, too.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Don't think so.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Doesn't really matter, as long as it fits well, is relatively flattering, simple, inexpensive.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 42 is the answer to everything. (that comes from years of my brother's fanaticism about Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe)
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Doesn't matter. It's all fine.
32. FAVORITE QUOTE? (So many) "Under the circumstances, I've been shockingly nice." -GLaDOS, "Want You Gone" from Portal 2
33. FAVORITE PLACE? Home, or a quiet, green place like a forest that doesn't have biting bugs, a ton of people, or unnatural noise.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? No.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? My lack of quick eloquence, lack of suave, having short hair that doesn't suit me, having clothes that don't fit very well, having glasses.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Don't think so.
37. FIRST JOB? Haven't had one yet.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No. Watched a few friends do one, but it was unsuccessful.
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE? No. It's actually a statistical impossibility.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? English Homework.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? At school, my art because those chumps don't realize it sucks
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, all the people who have done the twice-yearly dental checkup at the office have always said I have perfect teeth.
Redeeming physical quality, right there.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Not much.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES? I never, ever want to have to raise a child or get pregnant. It would be fun to name them, though. Anna, Michelle, or Stephen.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Great-aunt, I think.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? For me, probably bad hygiene, inconsiderate or humiliating behavior, depression. I just don't want to be around it.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? Almost there. Not yet. Once I am maybe I'll answer this list again.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Pantene, I think. It varies.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? In long portions, no. It gets messy after too much writing, or if I write too fast.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Some procrastinating, staying up too late. Being unproductive.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? Yes. I hide it pretty well, though. I don't think anyone would notice it particularly.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? If I had the opinions and thoughts and feelings of another person, no. If I were like a duplicate of myself, maybe.
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? Don't think so.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? In the real world, yes. When it comes to me making friends, no. My friends are friends based purely on their personality and how they react to me.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Anger usually gets bottled up inside, and it comes out in a sobbing session with sadness and stress once it becomes too much. I am usually pretty good at hiding anger, too. Annoyance, not as much. Otherwise, ranting.
58.WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS. Either situation would be utterly frightening. If I lost that much, I would be a skeleton. If I gained that much, I would be very heavy, and I really don't want that for so many reasons. I would still choose the gain, though, since losing that much weight for me would be super dangerous and I could always lose weight if I just took the gain instead. It would still be a very painful and emotional transition to gain that much, though.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Swan. She was a stuffed animal. Loved her.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Maybe... 15 or so. I usually only use about two of them.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? No, my parents didn't let me watch Barney anyway. I wouldn't have liked it very much, though, based on what I know of it.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Not too much anymore, actually. I try to be pretty honest and straightforward, and only use sarcasm occasionally. I do appreciate sarcasm, though.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes. Not a huge fan of cheese.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Good sense of humor, fairly outgoing nature, honesty, great personality, intelligence, privacy, relatively good health and the capability to support me. (Last two would be for a romantic relationship, not just for platonic friends. I'm not a gold digger either, I just wouldn't want to live in poverty.)
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Not many. A few people on my bus call me Halo girl.
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? I'm not really into super powers. At least not in comic characters and things like that. Any sort of power I usually like to be a skill or talent, and I usually only like seeing them in fantasy settings.
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Simpsons... Daily Show, Colbert Report...
69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES? Usually I don't deal with them at all. I don't really have people who also consider me an enemy, if there are any. There are some guys who are real assholes that I would like to inflict harm upon, but it's just because of the things I've seen them do to other people. I'm generally either liked, ignored, or not given thought about, so I don't really have people who consider me an enemy, I just dislike them.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Don't really like ice cream anymore, but dulce de leche flavor is ok.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Should I not?
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM? No.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Homework, sleep.
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER? Somewhere with weather that is nice. Not too hot or cold, rainy or sunny. I want it to not be in the middle of nowhere, and it should not frequently have natural disasters or other natural hazards (fires, tornadoes, etc). Should have some nice quiet place nearby.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? It's not a huge deal either way. Just fun to do.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Whataya Want From Me. Adam Lambert :3
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Milk.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My aunt.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? No idea.
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? Draw, youtube, comment on youtube, read, dA, eat, TV, other internet stuff.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? This connotes liking-to-hate-something, so I'd say Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. I really just hate that redneck family. So uneducated, ignorant, messy, unhealthy, impolite... etc. *sigh* The things I hate in a more serious manner are things I really disagree with and have a personal reason to really oppose, like the anti-abortion groups, homophobic people, people who want to want to expand offshore drilling and mess with national parks, etc. Gets my blood boiling.
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? Spring. Autumn comes in close at second place.
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY? Twix, Snickers, Reeses. Chocolate.
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD(or have) A BEST FRIEND? I've had about two friends I have really shared significant parts of myself and my life with... but I was still changing parts of myself to accommodate them, and not always in good ways. I'd say no; I've only had very close childhood companions.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dirty blonde... at this point it might even be considered a very, very light brunette.
86. EYE COLOR? Hazel.
87. SHOE SIZE? 7.5 womens
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Subway.
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Some sushi place in town.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yes.
91. WATCH TV TODAY? Yup.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? It all depends on whether I've been productive, had excellent self-image, people around me have been good, weather is good, etc. Lots of factors go into deciding what a great day is for me, and it isn't any specific or marked date.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Piano and clarinet.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Depends who it's coming from. Usually hugs over kisses.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Cheerios.
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE? I think I would dislike that. Very much.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Dance of Dragons & Year of Wonders: A Novel of the Plague
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Complicated. I could drone on and on about it but I won't for the sake of EVERYONE.
I look forward to looking back at this and comparing how I have changed.