This is a group for all anime lovers. If you're a fan of any anime, this is the group for you. This is a group that anyone can join and has something for everyone. Now here are the rules...
1. READ THE RULES BEFORE JOINING!!!
2. All fanart is to be posted in the folders. NOTHING IS TO BE PUT IN THE FEATURED FOLDER. If the folder for the anime fanart you're trying to post isn't there, then post it in the "Other Anime" folder.
3. Be sure to put everything in the correct folder. For example: I don't want to see Yugi Moto in the Pokemon folder. It's annoying for me to have to move things to the right folder. If you make this mistake once, I'll give you a warning. If you make a habit of it, you're out.
4. Fakemon are welcome! Put them in the Pokemon folder.
5. About Original Characters... If it's an OC for an anime that already exists (ex. Saiyans, Gotei Shinigami, Pokemon Trainers), then put them in the folder for what anime they're from. (ex. Dragon Ball, Bleach, Pokemon) If it's a completely original character from something fanmade that could potentially be an anime, but doesn't exist as of yet, then put it in the "Original Characters" folder.
6. Ecchi/Hentai is allowed!
7. No trolling or flamming! You'll only get one warning for this, or else you're out. You wanna flame, go to a gay bar.
8. All submissions MUST BE FROM A JAPANESE ANIME. (Or in the case of Completely Original Characters, they must be drawn in anime style.) NO WESTERN CARTOONS!!!
And that's pretty much it. So for all you otaku out there, WELCOME!!!
|More Journal Entries|