New information about commissions! Headshot 5$ (and +2,5$ for every new character on the drawing)
Bustshot 8$ (and +4$ for every new character on the drawing)
Waist-up 12$ (and +6$ for every new character on the drawing)
Fullbody 17$ (and +8.5$ for every new character on the drawing)
I usually draw an abstract something on the background but I can also draw the composite background for you. It would cost from 1 $ to 3$, depends on your wishes.
Important: if you would like to get the composite background, just note it in your request.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATIONI can draw:
* Any characters (canon, OCs, both together and what not but only humanoids)
* Romantic/erotic themesI don't draw:
* Action (battle scenes for example)
* Animals and anthro (including dragons, phoenixes, centaurs)
* Copies of real people from any photographs
* Mob scenesALSO:
* If you would like to commission something - just write me a note.
* You should pay fully when I take the commission (I start drawing as soon as you send the money).
* The drawing will ready in 3-12 days (depends on my busyness).
* I will show you some transitional stages of the drawing (w.i.p.'s) if you would like to see it.
* One more important thing. Some people don’t want me to submit their commission drawings here ‘cause «we pay for it but everyone can see it». I solve this problem by the following way: the original drawing (fullsize with high resolution) is going to the customer via e-mail, and I submit the smaller version of this drawing on dA and add the watermark here. If you don’t agree with it, you can suggest your own way to solve the problem. PLEASE, don't ask me about POINT COMMISSIONS, it is closed for forever :/