Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

SOME UPDATES. A FEW FAQs TOO.

Journal Entry: Fri Jul 6, 2018, 5:30 PM



Hi folks !


A few people questionned me about the recent lack of updates ( either TGIF or the overall pin-ups)

- Read my previous journal if you want to know more about my situation., unfortunatly for me ART isn't on my job priorities since january 2018 :/
-These past month I was really busy 
-Most of my work is now on Instagram: www.instagram.com/cedric.poula… ... It's just I don't repost these here.
-While I really enjoyed D.A for years, these past years I really think It changed, and not in a good way. Also I have the real impression most of the  "real" users are gone too, or at least visit this site way much more. So it doesn't help. This is why I gave up on FB pages too.


ABOUT T.G.I.F

T.G.I.F MAIN CAST by J-Estacado

First I'm happy some of you asked about the situation of this strip. It probably means you care a bit, so this is much appreciated.

I have a plot to end (Gary in jail) and to be honest it's more or less done since a month , it's just I have no interest to draw the missing panels for the moment... hell yeah; I’m doing this webcomics for the sake of it. I do things; I create characters, I build situation…. But there is not commercial or professional preasure behind it : and that is the MAIN deal.
I’m doing it because I want to and because I like to... so ...INDEED if I'm not feeling working on it , no work involved.
But yes, I will try to have it done ASAP. Especially because it's supposed to END the mini season 1.

Will it continue to season 2 ?
In all honesty this serie actually DID NOT find its audiance.
 Really not. I mean... my previous stuff; the mass effect parody had like 4 or 5 time more audiance than any of the TGIF strip !

Several reasons I think : like said before, D.A isn't as popular as it used to be; most of the people following me just want pin-ups of sultry girls and are absolutly not concerned by reading comics (from me , I mean) (and: no offences; It's just an observation) and last but not least, let's be honest, TGIF is not THAT great.
Buuuuttt. I knew that. I constantly struggle between shot strips, longuer plots, I've never really introduced the characters that much... I just wanted to experiment stuff and set all this mess.

In a way I think it's done.

Now plans would  be the following :
-Moving this to a page dedicated to it. ONLY. Like that you come for the comics, and this is the only thing you'll have :) 
-rebuilding  season 1 by adding missing IMPORTANT things,
-resposting the strips in ORDER
-see if changes something !

-THEN, Season 2 would start.
I'm not in lack of material... I have like 30 stories written; And I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyy above the actual  plots. This is also why It's hard to finish season 1 :lol: I mean... I wrote the jail plot 8 monthes ago, even if I changed some stuff here and there, due to characters starting to write by themselve.

Some hints of S.2:

-I'm AWARE of the MAIN "mistakes" of S.1 (not really mistakes tho, just I don't wanted to rush things) S.2 would contains short strips AND Short stories ( like several pages longs).
- Love interest for one of the characters (yes , finally )
-Then: new characters, one beeing add to the MAIN cast.
-So, I will be able to go back on more sex jokes :p
- Rivalities !!!
-If you followed " an excellent adventure of shep & miri " , the dynamics shepard/miranda/ashley will be -more or less baAAAAck !! (this was trully the thing I liked to write the best)
-More absurd stuff, S.1 humor was real enough, S.2 will introduce more WTF situation )While keeping some of the humor from S.1 too when needed ) .
-More plot involving Kyle (wayyyyy more)
-Katarina's role and situation will be the major turnover.
-Ashley ... will always be Ashley, don't worry :lol:
-Gary will have more time on panels. I was honestly the hardest character to write; and he still is ( the truth is, in the 1st version of tgif written years ago he had a major role, associated with the lead female character... that is not anymore on the actual version.... so.... heh :D
-the new main characters is the really key to every S.2 changes, so big role.


COMMISSIONS

I don't do that anymore, but I may sell some art soon. (need money :/)  so I'll keep you updated   here and on IG




If you get questions  regarding this page, ( my art or my comics) you can shout it here, no need to send note :)
(and easier for me, since DA page works badly on my phone and I can hardly checks note from there)

Thanks!
C.





Done with doing art as a job/ TGIF Comics / Insta

Journal Entry: Fri Feb 16, 2018, 7:28 AM



So a few news…

First of, beginning 2018 I’ve more or less gave up about my artistic career… I’ve spend my whole life to that but it seems it leads nowhere and I have somehow done a massive burnout. 

You may have noticed I was submitting les and less stuff regularly over here and there. So that’s why.Art became some kind of  non-funny stuff anymore.

I fell tied  and get the impression all the stuff I was doing were “for this editor” or “for this audience”… But in the end not “for me” anymore.

I’m taking a break then. Officially.

That doesn’t mean I STOP just that I do thing differently.

The goal is just to enjoy doing art again.

But I cut the “professional” part for a while. Meaning I do not do commission anymore (OR: if I really enjoy the project) also, I will slow down full illustrations feat. Licensed characters. Most them were meant to be in my portfolio or to be sell as print.

Now I don’t care about selling prints or building portfolios since I’m not planning to meet  editors and such…

 

Then YES; that is why recently my D.A account has been more filled with owned stuff and comics strip. AS a reminder comics is my first and real passion. I deviated to illustrative thing  but that is not my  official job.

 

ABOUT T.G.I.F

T.G.I.F MAIN CAST by J-Estacado

 I've been working on webcomic serie of strips for years : “T.G.I.F” (each letters beeing the first letter of the principal protagonists' familly name) but i always had a problem that made it "non-functionnal" ( either casting/tone/visualwhatever...)
Meanwhile I had started the mass effect parody comics strips "an excellent adventure of shep and miri" and it took the other project away. Parody are soooooo much easier to write because it's about established characters and you already have material to play with.
Well after 2 years I stopped that comics , because it took a lot of time, and obviously because it was going to lead nowhere as a job, since characters weren't mine.

Not everything is in place, but sometimes you need to jump ahead and see what happens. I have plans for the year to come, and lots of characters written in my head. But building all of this is an other task ! 

 I plan to submit at least 10 strips before doing some check-up to see if you guys like this or not. Then depending on the mood, we'll see.
 

English is not my native language so until I find someone to help me reviewing the strips it won’t be perfect but I’m working on that.
>> Note me if you think you can handle the task of reviewing the strips, giving corrections and such. If you speak a bit of French that is a plus (in case) otherwise if your english rocks it's cool. Keep in mind it's a non-profit work.

 

T.G.I.F is meant to be humoristic, but it’s not sticked to this categorie only. I just don’t want it to be sad or depressive. It needs to be fun overall.
It won't be sticked to "strip" either.


Also I'm questionning the fact of pushing this HERE or creating an other account for this serie in a near future.
I'm not sure most of my watchers follow me for comics strips;but there's a chance my account (THIS ONE) begin to be more and more filled with comics with the time.

I had a good fanbase for the previous fanfic-webcomics but I know a part of the others watchers weren't too fan of seeing others thing than good girl art over here LOL 

Like I’ve said I spend my whole life doing art stuff; so I’m not questioning the fact I can’t really stop it.

I’m doing this webcomics for the sake of it. I do things; I create characters, I build situation…. But thre is not commercial or professional preasure behind it : and that is the MAIN deal. I’m doing it because I want and because I like to. If one day I can do something more with that it’s ok, if not, nevermind. 

Also  I planned to submit one stip each Friday; but I decided to forget about deadlines too for the moment. I’ll just try to have strip/week for the moment, to begin with.



PEOPLE WATCHING ME FOR PIN-UP. SULTRY THINGS

Unfortunatly this in not my priority on D.A for the moment, still I will still do some.But if you really looking for that I’m active enough on instagram :

www.instagram.com/cedric.poula…

 Where I mostly submit pin-up related art .Just: it’s not over rendered stuff. But If you watch me for the girls, this is there you’ll find my related art.

 

 



COMMISSION RULES


When commissioning any artist please keep in mind that there is a lot of time work involved with creating, planning and finishing to give you a great quality piece of art.
Commission isn't about just drawing on a paper and then coloring the stuff ! 
It's cool to explain what you want and give reference when needed, THAT SAID :For my part I like to say that the more freedom the client lets; the best picture he gets. That's not to say it you should'nt give any direction. YOU NEED TO ! But if the artist hadn't been free to really explore the potential of their own talent and vision, why have you hired THIS artist in particular then ?


About deadlines ;It is a first come first served basis. I also have the right to refuse any commission at any time obviously. 

IMPORTANT:


Buyers do not own any rights on any commission, or other artwork I produce.Commissions will be yours to own, but not yours to make a market with (I.e: making prints of it of whatsoever that implies making money ! )

GUIDELINES  


Colored in traditional mediums:It can be Acrylic paint, Airbrush, Watercolors, markers, or mixes.
No nudity,(unless it gets A REAL purpose) X or too over the top concepts
REAL PRICE In Euros (I'm from France)
You can use www.xe.com/fr/currencyconverte… to convert :)


SIZE A3/ 11x17"
DESATURED PIECES. warm/neutral/cold greys .Eventually with one dominant color

"CLASSIC" type
SUPERMAN by J-Estacado VENOM by J-Estacado KITTY PRYDE by J-Estacado MARY JANE WATSON by J-Estacado X-23 classic by J-Estacado

Mature Content

KITTY AND COLOSSUS by J-Estacado
ELVIRA by J-Estacado

"DARK" type
MAN OF STEEL by J-Estacado  MS. MARVEL bw by J-Estacado

Mature Content

WONDER WOMAN / BATWOMAN by J-Estacado

Head to thighs (3/4's) -150€
Full figure - 180€
Bust - 120€  

EXTRA A2 sizes :
Head to thighs (3/4's) -200€
Full figure - 200 to 220€

CLASSIC TYPE OFFERS CAN BE DONE ON COLORED PAPER ! Same prices.
SHE-HULK II by J-Estacado

BLANK COVERS



DEADPOOL by J-Estacado SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN BLANK by J-Estacado WONDER WOMAN BC by J-Estacado HARLEY AND IVY BC by J-Estacado
Head shot - 25€ ( inked) 
Bust - 50€ (color or greyscaled) 
Wrap around - 80€ (inks, color or greyscaled) 100 € with background 


Additional characters/ or REAL background:
- Price will vary depending on the project.


PayPal bullet by emocx ONLY.



/!\Shipping is not included in total price. It will be added when I get your location.
FULL pay is requiered before I start, no exceptions. I take the money when I'm done however...
IN CASE.
-100% Refund is ok at the thumbnail step. Refund will be -50% if the pic is started. and NO REFUND when shading/coloring step is on.
- DO NOT order a commission if you do not have enough money for it (I know it's obvious, but trust me: it happens.) or if you risk to cancel it.


INSTAGRAM


You can now follow me on instagram for more previews:
www.instagram.com/cedricpoulat…
I'm not quitting D.A ; of course. Instagram will be more usefull for wip & live pics, but D.A is still the place for my finished pics

COMMISSION RULES


When commissioning any artist please keep in mind that there is a lot of time work involved with creating, planning and finishing to give you a great quality piece of art.
Commission isn't about just drawing on a paper and then coloring the stuff !
It's cool to explain what you want and give reference when needed, THAT SAID :For my part I like to say that the more freedom the client lets; the best picture he gets. That's not to say it you should'nt give any direction. YOU NEED TO ! But if the artist hadn't been free to really explore the potential of their own talent and vision, why have you hired THIS artist in particular then ?


About deadlines ;It is a first come first served basis. I also have the right to refuse any commission at any time obviously.

IMPORTANT:


Buyers do not own any rights on any commission, or other artwork I produce.Commissions will be yours to own, but not yours to make a market with (I.e: making prints of it of whatsoever that implies making money ! )

GUIDELINES  


Colored in traditional mediums:It can be Acrylic paint, Airbrush, Watercolors, markers, or mixes.
No nudity,(unless it gets A REAL purpose) X or too over the top concepts


SIZE A2/ 22x17"
GREYSCALED PIECES. Eventually with one dominant color

TYPE:
"CLASSIC"
LADY DEATH by J-Estacado VAMPIRELLA VII by J-Estacado

Bust -200 €
Head to thighs (3/4's) -220€
Full figure - 220 to 250€

"DARK"
MAN OF STEEL by J-Estacado  MS. MARVEL bw by J-Estacado

Mature Content

WONDER WOMAN / BATWOMAN by J-Estacado

Head to thighs (3/4's) -200€
Full figure - 200 to 220€

SIZE A3/ 11x17"
DESATURED PIECES. warm/neutral/cold greys .Eventually with one dominant color
SUPERMAN by J-Estacado VENOM by J-Estacado KITTY PRYDE by J-Estacado MARY JANE WATSON by J-Estacado X-23 classic by J-Estacado

Mature Content

KITTY AND COLOSSUS by J-Estacado
ELVIRA by J-Estacado

Bust - 120€
Head to thighs (3/4's) -150€
Full figure - 180€

THESE OFFERS CAN BE DONE ON COLORED PAPER ! Same price.
SHE-HULK II by J-Estacado
 

SIZE A3/ 11x17"
"COLOR"
DEJAH THORIS II by J-Estacado DONNA TROY by J-Estacado HUNTRESS III by J-Estacado Kawai-Pixie by J-Estacado

Bust - 150€
Head to thighs (3/4's) -180€
Full figure - 250€

PAINTED ON CANVAS
/!\ ONLY IN FRANCE ACTUALLY. 

ELEKTRA in the dark by J-Estacado


BLANK COVERS



DEADPOOL by J-Estacado SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN BLANK by J-Estacado WONDER WOMAN BC by J-Estacado HARLEY AND IVY BC by J-Estacado
Head shot - 15€ ( inked)
Bust - 25€ (color or greyscaled)
Head to thighs (3/4's) -55 € (color or greyscaled)
Wrap around - 80€ (inks, color or greyscaled)


Additional characters/ or REAL background:
- Price will vary depending on the project.


PayPal bullet by emocx ONLY.



/!\Shipping is not included in total price. It will be added when I get your location.
FULL pay is requiered before I start, no exceptions. I take the money when I'm done however...
IN CASE.
-100% Refund is ok at the thumbnail step. Refund will be -50% if the pic is started. and NO REFUND when shading/coloring step is on.
- DO NOT order a commission if you do not have enough money for it (I know it's obvious, but trust me: it happens.) or if you risk to cancel it.

ABSCENT FALLS


I'm working on a psychological horror graphic novel called "Abscent Falls" since november 2015.
It's going to be a 6 issues mini serie. 
For the moment it's in french and I've released a "beta" version of the issue 01 in April as a test.
It's destinated to be crownfunded; as 2 TPB containing 3 issues each. (at least, as the FRENCH VERSION)

I've recently finished the ENGLISH version of the beta issue. I'm gonna print a few, but most of them will be destinated to U.S editors.
I'll make the left ones available to buy for the people who would like to see what it worth.

Anyway. if Some editors are interested , that will be the best option for me, otherwise, later in the year, it will be probably crownfunded too, but as ONE TPB containing the whole serie.

SO far you can check how thing goes on the related FB page (most is in french, but you can still check the art ;) )

 
www.facebook.com/abscentfalls



2015 SKETCHBOOK "INKS2"


www.facebook.com/video.php?v=9…

ALL Inks2 in a short video !!!!

INKS2 : 10€ / $15
INKS2 with BASIC sketch: 25€ / $30

MP me if interested !

PAYPAL PAYMENT ONLY !
shipping around $8


FOR people interested in getting comics featuring my covers for Dynamite  :

I have a few of them in stock , PM me if for more info (shipping rate !)

Original cover art can be seen here :
cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…

The cover I sell are the one with logo ,codebar, etc... Not virgin one. These comics are signed however, for what It worth....
thanks,
C.

JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 1 >> $30
LADY DEMON #1 >>$10
JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 2 >>$50
VAMPIRELLA #100 >>$30
LADY DEMON #2>> $15
LEGENDERRY VAMPIRELLA >> $30
LEGENDERRY red sonja >>$15
LEGENDERRY green hornet >>$30
LADY DEMON #3>>$10
LADY DEMON #4>>$10
Swords Of Sorrow # 1 >> $30

Most of them a re variant, or incentive covers. beware, they are not especially easy to have ( especially JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 2 !!!)


COMMISSIONS


LADY DEATH by J-Estacado
Comissions are done in 22x17" double page spread. inks and greyscale in airbrush.
Price start at $250 for the simpliest pieces
Note me if interested !


FACEBOOK PAGES :


NEW one:
www.facebook.com/ArtofCedricPo…
Main one
www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

TO people sending me friend request : I accept them sometimes but this is rare, mostly since I'm speaking french, what I write is no interest for most of you all :lol:
If you want to follow me JUST for my work, then go to my pageS, yep :)
  • Listening to: playlist
  • Reading: what I write!
  • Watching: the screen !
  • Playing: the witcher III

2015 SKETCHBOOK "INKS2"


video.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xft1…

ALL Inks2 in a short video !!!!

INKS2 : 15€ / $20
INKS2 with BASIC sketch: 25€ / $30

MP me if interested !

PAYPAL PAYMENT ONLY !


FACEBOOK PAGES :


NEW one:
www.facebook.com/ArtofCedricPo…
Main one
www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

TO people sending me friend request : I accept them sometimes but this is rare, mostly since I'm speaking french, what I write is no interest for most of you all :lol:
If you want to follow me JUST for my work, then go to my pageS, yep :)


FOR people interested in getting my covers :

I have a few of them in stock , PM me if for more info (shipping rate !)

Original cover art can be seen here :
cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
The cover I sell are the one with logo ,codebar, etc... Not virgin one. They are signed however, for what I worth....
thanks,
C.

JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 1 >> $10  (51)
LADY DEMON #1 >>$5
JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 2 >>$50
VAMPIRELLA #100 >>$25
LADY DEMON #2>> $5
LEGENDERRY VAMPIRELLA >> $15
LEGENDERRY red sonja >>$10
LEGENDERRY green hornet >>$10
LADY DEMON #3>>$5
LADY DEMON #4>>$5
Swords Of Sorrow # 1 >> $20

Most of them a re variant, or incentive covers. beware, they are not especially easy to have ( especially JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 2 !!!)


COMMISSIONS


LADY DEATH by J-Estacado
Comissions are done in 22x17" double page spread. inks and greyscale in airbrush.
Price start at $250 for the simpliest pieces
Note me if interested !
  • Listening to: playlist
  • Reading: what I write!
  • Watching: the screen !
  • Playing: resident evil revelations 2

check :

www.facebook.com/ArtofCedricPo…


It's VERY different from my usual pin-up art, so might worth a check ;)

the main one is still active, obviously

www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

  • Listening to: playlist
  • Reading: what I write!
  • Watching: the screen !
  • Playing: resident evil revelations 2

2015 SKETCHBOOK "INKS2"


video.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xft1…

ALL Inks2 in a short video !!!!

INKS2 : 18€ / $20
INKS2 with BASIC sketch: 25€ / $28

MP me if interested !

PAYPAL PAYMENT ONLY !


FACEBOOK PAGES :


NEW one:
www.facebook.com/ArtofCedricPo…
Main one
www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

TO people sending me friend request : I accept them sometimes but this is rare, mostly since I'm speaking french, what I write is no interest for most of you all :lol:
If you want to follow me JUST for my work, then go to my pageS, yep :)


FOR people interested in getting my covers :


JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 1 >> NOVEMBER
LADY DEMON #1 >>DECEMBER
JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 2 >>DECEMBER
VAMPIRELLA #100 >>JANUARY 
LADY DEMON #2>> FEBRUARY
LEGENDERRY VAMPIRELLA >> FEBRUARY
LEGENDERRY red sonja >>FEBRUARY
LEGENDERRY green hornet >>FEBRUARY
LADY DEMON #3>>FEBRUARY
LADY DEMON #4>>MARCH
Swords Of Sorrow # 1 >> MAY

Most of them a re variant, or incentive covers. beware, they are not especially easy to have ( especially JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 2 !!!)


COMMISSIONS


LADY DEATH by J-Estacado
Comissions are done in 22x17" double page spread. inks and greyscale in airbrush.
Price start at $250 for the simpliest pieces
Note me if interested !



FAQS:


hint: I always let you know what I use for a pic IN THE END OF THE DESCRIPTION SECTION !!

ART


What type of pens do you use ?
>I don't really use pens. I ink with a brush (03, martre;Kolinsky or Windsor & Newton) and a crowquill (Hunt 102)
For Really smooth details I eventually use Rotrings (0.2 and 0.3) and staedlers pens . I do not really dig faber& castel pens. I Also use a FLAT pigma micron size 3 which is a great tool overall.

Do you use markers ?
>Mostly copics Sketch, because of the brush tip ! Also they are refilable :) (like ALL the others copics) I used to use Touch! markers too, but can't find them anymore in france.

What kind of watercolors ?
> A good watercolor is generally soft when you touch it. if's it's hard, it's not really good material.
>that said, I mostly use Acrylics inks in the end kind because colors will stay once they are dry. I mostly use windsor & Newton colored inks, even it's not Acrylics inks. they are almost non removable once dry !

Oil or Acrylics / Is it difficult to paint with oil /I do all of my colouring with digital software but i plan on experimenting with diffrent mediums in the future. Any suggestions?
>Hummm.... no.... I would say, itself; it's very easy, way easier than acrylics I think, because it doesn't dry quickly and then you can achieve good degradients; and the texture of the oil itself is good to work with.
BUT: it's an exclusive medium (And I like to mix a LOT of medias so...) and, what is a pain in the @$$ with oil is that you got to clean your tools and diluate your color with white spirit. It's not the same deal than simple water.In fact you really need to take care of your material because white spirit also tend to quickly kill your brushes

> experimenting with diffrent mediums" is the key indeed. just find what you are the most confortable with. I'll say try OIL as the last choice however. 
Just keep in mind that watercolors and colored inks are liquid technics , then maybe easier if you are for complex degradient of colors that are fading away (indeed just add more and more water and you are done)
Acrylics is... plastic. not more no less. it's the fastest medium in term of drying time. Also you can paint on nearly everything with the media. That said it's far from beeing the easiest one to use when you are tryng degradients. Also since it's very plasitc, once it's dry , it's hard to work with diluated colors.
My own nemesis remains the Gouache. it's more or less a non-liquid version of the watercolors,; it's cool to paint with BUT: gouache dry fast enough but will NEVER be fixed. it's a technic that hardly support paint over. if you try to put a color over an other: they will mix. so if you miss a color and that you try to correct it by overpainting it: wrong choice ! (in fact using a sponge tu erase the colors remains the best solution )

What software do you use for coloring?
>I used photoshop 7.0 for the last 12 years!!! I use Cs3 since some monthes. theres is not a BIG difference is coloring is the real thing you want to do. I do not use Painter : Too heavy and most of the stuff painter do, Photoshop can do it too, it's just a bit longer to find HOW.

What tablet do you use for coloring ?
> I used a Wacom Graphire; A6 sized for the last 10 years ! I use a Cintiq since nearly one year now. Obviously it's like two separate worlds. A moment is needed to adapt the CIntiq. but once it's done it's like heaven. And what a great gain of time in your work !!


SOCIAL / SHOP


Do you have a Website/ Other Gallery ?

> yes ; my Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
> my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

Do you do Commissions ?
yes, Note me here !

Do you do Request ?
NO !

Do you do Blank Covers ?

> I DO ! you can find some for sale here : www.comicartfans.com/galleryro…
OR if you want your private BC, just contact me via MP for further informations. I generally DO NOT have empty BC at home, meaning that if you want yours done, you'll have to send me the requested one.

Can i Color/Ink your art ?
> In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Hey I've got a Character suggestions for you !! 
> ok. go there > j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour….
This is here you can suggest me stuff.I usually don't do any request art. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Check out this [link] Someone is selling/stealing your work:
> I encourage all of you to notice the owner of the work when you see that. This is a recurrent problem, but most of the time it can be resolved quickly enough .

ABOUT MY ART


Why do you always draw Women ? 
> Why "why do you always draw men" is never asked to people that never draw female characters ?
I don't draw ONLY women. This is just I communicate Mostly on this type of art, since it seems it's the most appreciate stuff from what I do. Fortunatly this is also what I prefer illustrating too :°)

I think your women are bitchy.
>
Well; maybe. that can happens. this is not my main goal tho.
If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; No worries; really. and also NO PROBLEMS. you can't like everything. But I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artists can please the community at 100%. 
I don't want to read hatefulls or unpolites comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes. taste is personnal thing. each one is own.
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but that's stop here.

really.

So in case,if you are against most of the thing I picture....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before, but it's like fighting wind.
By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exchange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best
  • Listening to: playlist
  • Reading: what I write!
  • Watching: the screen !
  • Playing: resident evil revelations 2


www.comic-gone.com/

I'll be at Lyon Comic gone for its second season !
WIll have prints, copies of the comics I did covers for, sketchbook (2010 &2012 editions) as well as the new one INKS2 !
Pré-commissions can be ordered, but the faster the better; as time goes by.
I'll also do commissioned sketch AT the convention. not the same quality than the pré-commissioned one, obviously.



FACEBOOK PAGES :


NEW one:
www.facebook.com/ArtofCedricPo…
Main one
www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

TO people sending me friend request : I accept them sometimes but this is rare, mostly since I'm speaking french, what I write is no interest for most of you all :lol:
If you want to follow me JUST for my work, then go to my pageS, yep :)


FOR people interested in getting my covers :


JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 1 >> NOVEMBER
LADY DEMON #1 >>DECEMBER
JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 2 >>DECEMBER
VAMPIRELLA #100 >>JANUARY 
LADY DEMON #2>> FEBRUARY
LEGENDERRY VAMPIRELLA >> FEBRUARY
LEGENDERRY red sonja >>FEBRUARY
LEGENDERRY green hornet >>FEBRUARY
LADY DEMON #3>>FEBRUARY
LADY DEMON #4>>MARCH
Swords Of Sorrow # 1 >> MAY

Most of them a re variant, or incentive covers. beware, they are not especially easy to have ( especially JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 2 !!!)


COMMISSIONS


LADY DEATH by J-Estacado
Comissions are done in 22x17" double page spread. inks and greyscale in airbrush.
Price start at $250 for the simpliest pieces
Note me if interested !



FAQS:


hint: I always let you know what I use for a pic IN THE END OF THE DESCRIPTION SECTION !!

ART


What type of pens do you use ?
>I don't really use pens. I ink with a brush (03, martre;Kolinsky or Windsor & Newton) and a crowquill (Hunt 102)
For Really smooth details I eventually use Rotrings (0.2 and 0.3) and staedlers pens . I do not really dig faber& castel pens. I Also use a FLAT pigma micron size 3 which is a great tool overall.

Do you use markers ?
>Mostly copics Sketch, because of the brush tip ! Also they are refilable :) (like ALL the others copics) I used to use Touch! markers too, but can't find them anymore in france.

What kind of watercolors ?
> A good watercolor is generally soft when you touch it. if's it's hard, it's not really good material.
>that said, I mostly use Acrylics inks in the end kind because colors will stay once they are dry. I mostly use windsor & Newton colored inks, even it's not Acrylics inks. they are almost non removable once dry !

Oil or Acrylics / Is it difficult to paint with oil /I do all of my colouring with digital software but i plan on experimenting with diffrent mediums in the future. Any suggestions?
>Hummm.... no.... I would say, itself; it's very easy, way easier than acrylics I think, because it doesn't dry quickly and then you can achieve good degradients; and the texture of the oil itself is good to work with.
BUT: it's an exclusive medium (And I like to mix a LOT of medias so...) and, what is a pain in the @$$ with oil is that you got to clean your tools and diluate your color with white spirit. It's not the same deal than simple water.In fact you really need to take care of your material because white spirit also tend to quickly kill your brushes

> experimenting with diffrent mediums" is the key indeed. just find what you are the most confortable with. I'll say try OIL as the last choice however. 
Just keep in mind that watercolors and colored inks are liquid technics , then maybe easier if you are for complex degradient of colors that are fading away (indeed just add more and more water and you are done)
Acrylics is... plastic. not more no less. it's the fastest medium in term of drying time. Also you can paint on nearly everything with the media. That said it's far from beeing the easiest one to use when you are tryng degradients. Also since it's very plasitc, once it's dry , it's hard to work with diluated colors.
My own nemesis remains the Gouache. it's more or less a non-liquid version of the watercolors,; it's cool to paint with BUT: gouache dry fast enough but will NEVER be fixed. it's a technic that hardly support paint over. if you try to put a color over an other: they will mix. so if you miss a color and that you try to correct it by overpainting it: wrong choice ! (in fact using a sponge tu erase the colors remains the best solution )

What software do you use for coloring?
>I used photoshop 7.0 for the last 12 years!!! I use Cs3 since some monthes. theres is not a BIG difference is coloring is the real thing you want to do. I do not use Painter : Too heavy and most of the stuff painter do, Photoshop can do it too, it's just a bit longer to find HOW.

What tablet do you use for coloring ?
> I used a Wacom Graphire; A6 sized for the last 10 years ! I use a Cintiq since nearly one year now. Obviously it's like two separate worlds. A moment is needed to adapt the CIntiq. but once it's done it's like heaven. And what a great gain of time in your work !!


SOCIAL / SHOP


Do you have a Website/ Other Gallery ?

> yes ; my Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
> my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

Do you do Commissions ?
yes, Note me here !

Do you do Request ?
NO !

Do you do Blank Covers ?

> I DO ! you can find some for sale here : www.comicartfans.com/galleryro…
OR if you want your private BC, just contact me via MP for further informations. I generally DO NOT have empty BC at home, meaning that if you want yours done, you'll have to send me the requested one.

Can i Color/Ink your art ?
> In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Hey I've got a Character suggestions for you !! 
> ok. go there > j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour….
This is here you can suggest me stuff.I usually don't do any request art. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Check out this [link] Someone is selling/stealing your work:
> I encourage all of you to notice the owner of the work when you see that. This is a recurrent problem, but most of the time it can be resolved quickly enough .

ABOUT MY ART


Why do you always draw Women ? 
> Why "why do you always draw men" is never asked to people that never draw female characters ?
I don't draw ONLY women. This is just I communicate Mostly on this type of art, since it seems it's the most appreciate stuff from what I do. Fortunatly this is also what I prefer illustrating too :°)

I think your women are bitchy.
>
Well; maybe. that can happens. this is not my main goal tho.
If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; No worries; really. and also NO PROBLEMS. you can't like everything. But I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artists can please the community at 100%. 
I don't want to read hatefulls or unpolites comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes. taste is personnal thing. each one is own.
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but that's stop here.

really.

So in case,if you are against most of the thing I picture....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before, but it's like fighting wind.
By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exchange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best
  • Listening to: playlist
  • Reading: what I write!
  • Watching: the screen !
  • Playing: resident evil revelations 2

FACEBOOK PAGES :


NEW one:
www.facebook.com/ArtofCedricPo…
Main one
www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

TO people sending me friend request : I accept them sometimes but this is rare, mostly since I'm speaking french, what I write is no interest for most of you all :lol:
If you want to follow me JUST for my work, then go to my pageS, yep :)


FOR people interested in getting my covers :


JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 1 >> NOVEMBER
LADY DEMON #1 >>DECEMBER
JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 2 >>DECEMBER
VAMPIRELLA #100 >>JANUARY 
LADY DEMON #2>> FEBRUARY
LEGENDERRY VAMPIRELLA >> FEBRUARY
LEGENDERRY red sonja >>FEBRUARY
LEGENDERRY green hornet >>FEBRUARY
LADY DEMON #3>>FEBRUARY
LADY DEMON #4>>MARCH
Swords Of Sorrow # 1 >> MAY

Most of them a re variant, or incentive covers. beware, they are not especially easy to have ( especially JOHN CARTER WARLORD of MARS # 2 !!!)


COMMISSIONS


LADY DEATH by J-Estacado
Comissions are done in 22x17" double page spread. inks and greyscale in airbrush.
Price start at $250 for the simpliest pieces
Note me if interested !



FAQS:


hint: I always let you know what I use for a pic IN THE END OF THE DESCRIPTION SECTION !!

ART


What type of pens do you use ?
>I don't really use pens. I ink with a brush (03, martre;Kolinsky or Windsor & Newton) and a crowquill (Hunt 102)
For Really smooth details I eventually use Rotrings (0.2 and 0.3) and staedlers pens . I do not really dig faber& castel pens. I Also use a FLAT pigma micron size 3 which is a great tool overall.

Do you use markers ?
>Mostly copics Sketch, because of the brush tip ! Also they are refilable :) (like ALL the others copics) I used to use Touch! markers too, but can't find them anymore in france.

What kind of watercolors ?
> A good watercolor is generally soft when you touch it. if's it's hard, it's not really good material.
>that said, I mostly use Acrylics inks in the end kind because colors will stay once they are dry. I mostly use windsor & Newton colored inks, even it's not Acrylics inks. they are almost non removable once dry !

Oil or Acrylics / Is it difficult to paint with oil /I do all of my colouring with digital software but i plan on experimenting with diffrent mediums in the future. Any suggestions?
>Hummm.... no.... I would say, itself; it's very easy, way easier than acrylics I think, because it doesn't dry quickly and then you can achieve good degradients; and the texture of the oil itself is good to work with.
BUT: it's an exclusive medium (And I like to mix a LOT of medias so...) and, what is a pain in the @$$ with oil is that you got to clean your tools and diluate your color with white spirit. It's not the same deal than simple water.In fact you really need to take care of your material because white spirit also tend to quickly kill your brushes

> experimenting with diffrent mediums" is the key indeed. just find what you are the most confortable with. I'll say try OIL as the last choice however. 
Just keep in mind that watercolors and colored inks are liquid technics , then maybe easier if you are for complex degradient of colors that are fading away (indeed just add more and more water and you are done)
Acrylics is... plastic. not more no less. it's the fastest medium in term of drying time. Also you can paint on nearly everything with the media. That said it's far from beeing the easiest one to use when you are tryng degradients. Also since it's very plasitc, once it's dry , it's hard to work with diluated colors.
My own nemesis remains the Gouache. it's more or less a non-liquid version of the watercolors,; it's cool to paint with BUT: gouache dry fast enough but will NEVER be fixed. it's a technic that hardly support paint over. if you try to put a color over an other: they will mix. so if you miss a color and that you try to correct it by overpainting it: wrong choice ! (in fact using a sponge tu erase the colors remains the best solution )

What software do you use for coloring?
>I used photoshop 7.0 for the last 12 years!!! I use Cs3 since some monthes. theres is not a BIG difference is coloring is the real thing you want to do. I do not use Painter : Too heavy and most of the stuff painter do, Photoshop can do it too, it's just a bit longer to find HOW.

What tablet do you use for coloring ?
> I used a Wacom Graphire; A6 sized for the last 10 years ! I use a Cintiq since nearly one year now. Obviously it's like two separate worlds. A moment is needed to adapt the CIntiq. but once it's done it's like heaven. And what a great gain of time in your work !!


SOCIAL / SHOP


Do you have a Website/ Other Gallery ?

> yes ; my Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
> my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

Do you do Commissions ?
yes, Note me here !

Do you do Request ?
NO !

Do you do Blank Covers ?

> I DO ! you can find some for sale here : www.comicartfans.com/galleryro…
OR if you want your private BC, just contact me via MP for further informations. I generally DO NOT have empty BC at home, meaning that if you want yours done, you'll have to send me the requested one.

Can i Color/Ink your art ?
> In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Hey I've got a Character suggestions for you !! 
> ok. go there > j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour….
This is here you can suggest me stuff.I usually don't do any request art. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Check out this [link] Someone is selling/stealing your work:
> I encourage all of you to notice the owner of the work when you see that. This is a recurrent problem, but most of the time it can be resolved quickly enough .

ABOUT MY ART


Why do you always draw Women ? 
> Why "why do you always draw men" is never asked to people that never draw female characters ?
I don't draw ONLY women. This is just I communicate Mostly on this type of art, since it seems it's the most appreciate stuff from what I do. Fortunatly this is also what I prefer illustrating too :°)

I think your women are bitchy.
>
Well; maybe. that can happens. this is not my main goal tho.
If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; No worries; really. and also NO PROBLEMS. you can't like everything. But I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artists can please the community at 100%. 
I don't want to read hatefulls or unpolites comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes. taste is personnal thing. each one is own.
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but that's stop here.

really.

So in case,if you are against most of the thing I picture....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before, but it's like fighting wind.
By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exchange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best


  • Listening to: playlist
  • Reading: what I write!
  • Watching: the screen !
  • Playing: bayonetta 2 !!!!!
Due to "high" demand, I'm extending this offer!
5 slots only !

DEADLINE : 3 MONTHS MAX

11" x 14"  Grayscale/Soft and Warm Greys (full figure) (watercolors and/or markers) ,1 character, (no background/basic pattern)  $130 instead of $180
I will be busy this month, so my usual MAXIMUM 1 month delay may be 2, or 3 max (depending how many pics i'll have to do)
(/!\ Don't forget international shipping reach $30 :/)

Offre valable aussi pour les français aussi , evidemment (100€)
(/!\frais de port en france, en moyenne 11 €)

let me know if it interest some of you :)

Examples :

SUPERMAN by J-Estacado VENOM by J-Estacado BAYONETTA II by J-Estacado
  • Listening to: playlist
  • Reading: what I write!
  • Watching: the screen !


"INKS" is now available !


fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201…

Promotion !
$20 plus $15 shipping worldwide. (= $35) (Until Sunday, after that it will be $40 )
(et 15€ pour la France auxquel on ajoute 5€ de fdp)

Sketch-able backcover ! just ask for your character of choice !
Paypal only! just note me !

Do not wait too much !! They're going wayyyyyyy faster than expected :D




FACEBOOK PAGE :


www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

I post more WIP, Live shots, and Blank cover art. sometime full pics before they made it to my D.A gallery :)

TO people sending me friend request : I accept them sometimes but this is rare, mostly since I'm speaking french, what I write is no interest for most of you all :lol:
If you want to follow me JUST for my work, then go to my page, yep :)




Now,these are frequently asked question I got, here and there. So let's answer them.
hint: I always let you know what I use for a pic IN THE END OF THE DESCRIPTION SECTION !!

ART


What type of pens do you use ?
>I don't really use pens. I ink with a brush (03, martre;Kolinsky or Windsor & Newton) and a crowquill (Hunt 102)
For Really smooth details I eventually use Rotrings (0.2 and 0.3) and staedlers pens . I do not really dig faber& castel pens. I Also use a FLAT pigma micron size 3 which is a great tool overall.

Do you use markers ?
>Mostly copics Sketch, because of the brush tip ! Also they are refilable :) (like ALL the others copics) I used to use Touch! markers too, but can't find them anymore in france.

What kind of watercolors ?
> A good watercolor is generally soft when you touch it. if's it's hard, it's not really good material.
>that said, I mostly use Acrylics inks in the end kind because colors will stay once they are dry. I mostly use windsor & Newton colored inks, even it's not Acrylics inks. they are almost non removable once dry !

Oil or Acrylics / Is it difficult to paint with oil /I do all of my colouring with digital software but i plan on experimenting with diffrent mediums in the future. Any suggestions?
>Hummm.... no.... I would say, itself; it's very easy, way easier than acrylics I think, because it doesn't dry quickly and then you can achieve good degradients; and the texture of the oil itself is good to work with.
BUT: it's an exclusive medium (And I like to mix a LOT of medias so...) and, what is a pain in the @$$ with oil is that you got to clean your tools and diluate your color with white spirit. It's not the same deal than simple water.In fact you really need to take care of your material because white spirit also tend to quickly kill your brushes

> experimenting with diffrent mediums" is the key indeed. just find what you are the most confortable with. I'll say try OIL as the last choice however.
Just keep in mind that watercolors and colored inks are liquid technics , then maybe easier if you are for complex degradient of colors that are fading away (indeed just add more and more water and you are done)
Acrylics is... plastic. not more no less. it's the fastest medium in term of drying time. Also you can paint on nearly everything with the media. That said it's far from beeing the easiest one to use when you are tryng degradients. Also since it's very plasitc, once it's dry , it's hard to work with diluated colors.
My own nemesis remains the Gouache. it's more or less a non-liquid version of the watercolors,; it's cool to paint with BUT: gouache dry fast enough but will NEVER be fixed. it's a technic that hardly support paint over. if you try to put a color over an other: they will mix. so if you miss a color and that you try to correct it by overpainting it: wrong choice ! (in fact using a sponge tu erase the colors remains the best solution )

What software do you use for coloring?
>I used photoshop 7.0 for the last 12 years!!! I use Cs3 since some monthes. theres is not a BIG difference is coloring is the real thing you want to do. I do not use Painter : Too heavy and most of the stuff painter do, Photoshop can do it too, it's just a bit longer to find HOW.

What tablet do you use for coloring ?
> I used a Wacom Graphire; A6 sized for the last 10 years ! I use a Cintiq since nearly one year now. Obviously it's like two separate worlds. A moment is needed to adapt the CIntiq. but once it's done it's like heaven. And what a great gain of time in your work !!


SOCIAL / SHOP


Do you have a Website/ Other Gallery ?

> yes ; my Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
> my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

Do you do Commissions ?
> yes, Note me here !

Do you do Request ?
> NO !

Do you do Blank Covers ?

> I DO ! you can find some for sale here : www.comicartfans.com/galleryro…
OR if you want your private BC, just contact me via MP for further informations. I generally DO NOT have empty BC at home, meaning that if you want yours done, you'll have to send me the requested one.

Can i Color/Ink your art ?
> In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Hey I've got a Character suggestions for you !! 
> ok. go there > j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour….
This is here you can suggest me stuff.I usually don't do any request art. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Check out this [link] Someone is selling/stealing your work:
> I encourage all of you to notice the owner of the work when you see that. This is a recurrent problem, but most of the time it can be resolved quickly enough .

ABOUT MY ART


Why do you always draw Women ? 
> Why "why do you always draw men" is never asked to people that never draw female characters ?
I don't draw ONLY women. This is just I communicate Mostly on this type of art, since it seems it's the most appreciate stuff from what I do. Fortunatly this is also what I prefer illustrating too :°)

I think your women are bitchy.
>
Well; maybe. that can happens. this is not my main goal tho.
If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; No worries; really. and also NO PROBLEMS. you can't like everything. But I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artists can please the community at 100%. 
I don't want to read hatefulls or unpolites comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes. taste is personnal thing. each one is own.
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but that's stop here.

really.

So in case,if you are against most of the thing I picture....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before, but it's like fighting wind.
By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exchange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best solution
  • Listening to: playlist
  • Reading: what I write!
  • Watching: the screen !

COMMISSION !

Journal Entry: Wed Jan 29, 2014, 5:08 AM



Hello Folks !

if you want a commission just leave me a Note or a e-mail at cedricpoulat@aol.com !

Price guidelines (in description ):
<da:thumb id="429401971"/>


Also my latest stuff for sale can be found here :
cedricpoulatartforsale.daportf…

Some people told me there was no prices associated with my stuff for sale on my "for sale" website... but it is !

You just gotta hit the "i" symbol and here you go
Don't forget to check the shipping information in "artist's bio "section at the right corner

Cheers !
C.


  • Listening to: playlist
  • Reading: what I write!
  • Watching: the screen !


 Paris Comics Expo



[fr] Voici ma liste de tarifs pour les pré-commissions avant le Paris Comics Expo (dans 1 mois et demi, en gros)
Pour ceux que ça intéresse, faite moi savoir au plus vite, c'est plus simple de commencer le boulot maintenant plutôt que la vieille !
Tous les tarifs ici présent sont environ 50% moins cher que d'habitude. Donc c'est vraiment le moment d'en profiter! 

[EN]Paris Comics Expo pré-commission prices.
If interested, let me know ASAP.
Reduced price. nearly 50% off .Rare occasion, DO-NOT-MISS !!


ART FOR SALE


Latest stuff available :

All the other products:

SKETCHBOOKS :

My first sketchbook is available for $ 10

My second sketchbook is also available for $17

PRINTS

JLA. $10
JUSTICE LEAGUE-colored by J-Estacado

BLANK COVERS
I'll have 6 new BC for sale ( 2 detective comics and  4 Superman/ Wonder Woman ). As usual, available through my CAF page www.comicartfans.com/galleryro…


Paypal is requested for payment.
$33 for shipping outside france. ( blank covers , prints and sketchbooks  can be shipped without insurance and then it's just  between $11 to $13 for shipping)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A bit of everything :


Website/ Other Gallery:
--Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
--Facebook artpage: www.facebook.com/cedricpoulata…

Tubes : sorry; I'm really fed up with this industry. so  TUBES NO MORE !

Commissions: Note me here  !
I'm Available for this actually ! 

Blank covers : I DO ! you can find some for sale here : www.comicartfans.com/galleryro…
OR if you want your private BC, just contact me via MP for further informations.  I generally DO NOT have empty BC at home, meaning that if you want yours done, you'll have to send me the requested one.

Prints: Actually just in conventions: 
Available :
HARLEY AND IVY 2012 by J-Estacado  JUSTICE LEAGUE-colored by J-Estacado 
I might add later :
ZEE ARTNOUVEAU 2012 by J-Estacado SCARLET WITCH - ZATANNA by J-Estacado

Coloring/Inking  my art : In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Character suggestions/Request : j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour…. This is here you can suggest me stuff.I usually don't do any request art. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Comments:  D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; No worries; but I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artists can please the community at 100%. that's normal.Then Please switch to someone else's page !

I don't want to read hatefulls or unpolites comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes. taste is personnal thing. each one is own.
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but that's stop here.

really.

So in case,if you are against most of the thing I picture....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before, but it's like fighting wind.

By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exhange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best solution.


My art; My taste. Simple as that.
If my taste are not yours, find someone else you'll share the sames with; or JUST  do with it .

If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
Thanks.
  • Listening to: playlist
  • Reading: what I write!
  • Watching: the screen !
  • Playing: KH1.5 remix.

SHEP AND MIRI assist.

Journal Entry: Wed Feb 27, 2013, 7:14 AM







SHEP AND MIRI COMICS

-- Language correction (help needed )

If there is/are volunteer(s) who would like to reviews the dialogs (grammar/ wrong translation / expressions) it would be much apreciated.

English isn't my native language, I do my best to have the provide the best english version I can, but I know there is always mistakes here and here... Expressions for example can't always be JUST translated from French to English, and there is a lot of other stuff who are also  tricky.

I guess  my english is good enough to be understood tho;  maybe why no one warn me about mistakes, but honestly DO NOT HESITATE if you see something wrong. From  experience I 've learned that a register like Comedy/humor is one of the most exigent thing in term of correct language. Lots of jokes can be "killed" if the sentences are not written well enough. ... So ... yeah;  I'll appreciate if some people could help on this.

NOTE : I'll submit here the number of the corrected issues, to keep  you aware of what has been already corrected !
You can send corrections through a note, en even directly on the page of the targeted page, I don't mind;  Do what is the easiest and the fastest for you :)


-- Write an episode !

If you have some GOOD ideas, that perfectly tie with the mood of this strip, I would be happy to read your plot. It would be cool that I do 1 or 2 issues where I would be the artist ONLY, and not the scenarist.
So... if you have a story in mind , and all the written dialogs, note me and we will see :)
Don't go with too strong  eventual stories  aftermath : afterall, i have my mains plots already written; and I wouldn't like to change all my plans :) :) :)


Basically you should writte an episode like that :

PANEL 1 : At miranda's office . Miranda at her desk, Shepard  in front of her
Shepard : Miranda you need to be more friendly with the others girls aboard
Miranda: But WHY ?! I hate them all

PANEL 2 : etc
etc
etc

PLEASE REALLY stay in the mood. Don't bring overly sexual or fetishist content like some people sometime try to suggest me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A bit of everything :

Website/ Other Gallery:
--Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
--Blog : wwwblazed-stealth.blogspot.com…
--Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pa…

Tubes : sorry; I'm really fed up with this industry. so  TUBES NO MORE !

Commissions: Note me here ,or contact my agent at  www.comiconart.com/CedricPoula…
I'm Available for this actually !

Prints:Actually I don't have any to sell. Generally the only way to get some from me is to meet me in convention.

Coloring/Inking  my art : In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Character suggestions: j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour…. this is here you can suggest me stuff. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Comments:  D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artist can please the community at 100%. that's normal.then Please swith to someone else.

I don't want to read hatefull or unpolite comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes !!
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but I don't give a damn f*** about your aesthetic tastes however.

really.

so in case,if you are against heel, the color red, make-up,girls,comics...huh... i dunno.... freckles, nails, redhead, curvy body , booty; traditionnal painting stuff pictured in 11x17", martian, alien; lollypop... and so and so and so... whatever.....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before.

By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exhange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best solution.


My art; My taste. Simple as that.
If my taste are not yours, find someone else you'll share the sames with; or JUST  do with it .

If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
Thanks.

  • Listening to: winamp play list
  • Reading: what I have wrote !
  • Watching: screen
  • Playing: mass effect 2; DMC. MGSR

This gallery in 2013/ commission(promo 7days left)

Journal Entry: Tue Jan 22, 2013, 4:13 PM






ART

Like I said some weeks ago... this year I'm gonna try to move a bit the art direction of my page. Not TOO much tho, but just enough to move elsewhere.
First since Now 7 month you got the comics strip each Mondays (or almost :p ), that was the first part of the whole "plan".
Second, since the beginning of 2013; my usual 2 pics/weeks submittion  is OVER; so yeah , Thursdays are now often empty. It's just that I think the rythm was a bit insane; submitting 2 stuff here per weeks, taking care of my FB public AND private accounts; and stuff from eveydays life.... somehow; some of the pics I did lacked a bit of qualities. And to say all it's now nearly 8 years I fullfill this gallery with videogames and comic books characters. You saw them in Art Nouveau Style, in painting style, cartoony style.... the period of 2011/2012 even featured my most erotic artworks.

I think I have more or less  examinated  the question from every angles. And It could be great to bring new stuff; what exaclty ,I'm not too sure; since I still refuse to submit  characters belonging to me for reasons and such...
But this is the interesting part of not knowing what to show : finding it !
In general I would like to show more comics style than illustrative style, also more traditionnal paintings.... yeah... things like that  :p

Also I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to bring a new  web comics, who will be completly creator owned; and who would replace the "Shep and miri" serie, who will come to and end toward July, generally ( see the associated paragraph, lower on this journal) (and yeah, then would be complelty develloped to be shown on the internet; so the same problems I talk about some lines before).

A note to people following me for my representation of these characters: fear not, I'm not gonna stop. It's just you'll have less.  But in a way that's also going to let me more time to provide  a better quality.
An other note for people who watched me for the more erotic stuff : I will still provide some, but REALLY SOFT erotism. Maybe  some more explicit stuff sometimes; if I believe in them; I dunno... I needed to go for more erotism/sexual stuff these last two years (artistic and personnal reasons) it seemed a natural move that I had to explore. Now it's done; it was very cool, but hard to carry somehow. So I would more come back to a more  sultry/ sassy  register than erotism.Artists working on erotism pictures have all my respect for that. It's really a constant fight to make some people understand it's not because you picture hot stuff that you are a pervert, or a misogynist.  Also a pain in the @$$ to make people understanding it's ALSO art. Art isn't only about painting a horse; a pikachu or even a white spot on a white canvas...

I'm very gratefull toward people following me since... well some of you since my beginnings here ! The new ones; the ones who read my comic strips;( It was only supposed to last 1 strip, but a was pushed to do more by an unexpected enthousiam, and hell if it's a good feeling to have) the  ones who are used to leave a comment, the ones who sometimes take the time to correct my english ... Also a big thanks to the ones who follow me on FB, who shares my page. Also thanks to the facebook groups who repost my stuff AND WHO THINK ABOUT GIVING IT CREDIT.

Last 2 years were somehow a mix between a lot of bad stuff ,bad events, bad relationships, bad artistic feelings... I often though about giving up everything artistically speaking. Just fed up. 2 months ago I was STILL seriously thinking about retiring for a long period.  But some good vibes, good folks, and good acts gave me back some faith. For how many times; I dunno, But I really would like this year 2013 to be something REALLY worthing it for me.


Congratz and thanks  to everyone  who read all this stuff :)



COMMISSIONS

fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201…


JANUARY PROMO :
(pictures showed here are examples )

GET A CHEAPER COMMISSION (semi-convention style, then less detailled than standard commissions) !
2 CHOICES :

-A4. 21x29,7 / 8,2"x11.6"
-One character. INKS. 2 grey value-shading (warm/cold greys).White paints. on bristol colored paper . Eventually one color value if it suits the character.

OR

-A3. 29,7 x 42 cm / 11,6" x 16,5"
-One character. INKS. 1 grey value-shading (warm/cold greys). Eventually one color value if it suits the character.

No Original Characters. Also keep your requests not too hardcore ;)

In any cases ; ONE price >50 / $65
(you need a paypal account for payment )

SHIPPING
INT: $30
FR : 10

Note me or email me if interested/ have questions



PHAT SKETCHBOOK promotion

ROGUE 2ndsketchbook cover by J-Estacado

JANUARY's PROMOTION !
note me or email me if interested.
Paypal account requested.

-International> $19
-INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING > $ 9
Total price > $ 28

-France > 15
-ENVOI EN FRANCE > 5
Prix total > 20


All due information are on the picture !


SHEP AND MIRI COMICS

You must know that this won't last forever ;)
I mean it began as a single strip for fun, then turned out to be weekly submitted here.
it's cool because I  give me back the wish to do more comics strips and tell stories.  That said it's still about characters I don't own; And I can't really communicate with that, neither publishing it.
I planned to reach  issue 52 as final issue. If I have still things to tell after that , I'll keep on submitting them (but not weekly anymore) If I'm in lack of stuff to tell before issue 52;  it's not a problem because the 3 parts final episode is written. So in both case It will come to an end .

Also since I'm still working on a  OWNED webcomics story; I still have room for shep & miri. But once My own stuff will be settled, storyboarded and character fixed; It will have priority. Unfortunaly (or fortunatly, depends your point of view) it does come pretty slowly; so it's not for right now.:/






A bit of everything :

Website/ Other Gallery:
--Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
--Blog : wwwblazed-stealth.blogspot.com…
--Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pa…

Tubes : sorry; I'm really fed up with this industry. so  TUBES NO MORE !

Commissions: Note me here ,or contact my agent at  www.comiconart.com/CedricPoula…
I'm Available for this actually !

Prints:Actually I don't have any to sell. Generally the only way to get some from me is to meet me in convention.

Coloring/Inking  my art : In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Character suggestions: j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour…. this is here you can suggest me stuff. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Comments:  D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artist can please the community at 100%. that's normal.then Please swith to someone else.

I don't want to read hatefull or unpolite comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes !!
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but I don't give a damn f*** about your aesthetic tastes however.

really.

so in case,if you are against heel, the color red, make-up,girls,comics...huh... i dunno.... freckles, nails, redhead, curvy body , booty; traditionnal painting stuff pictured in 11x17", martian, alien; lollypop... and so and so and so... whatever.....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before.

By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exhange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best solution.


My art; My taste. Simple as that.
If my taste are not yours, find someone else you'll share the sames with; or JUST  do with it .

If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
Thanks.

  • Listening to: winamp play list
  • Reading: what I have wrote !
  • Watching: screen
  • Playing: mass effect 2; DMC.

JANUARY PROMOTIONS

Journal Entry: Sat Jan 5, 2013, 9:44 AM






COMMISSIONS

fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201…


JANUARY PROMO :
(pictures showed here are examples )

GET A CHEAPER COMMISSION (semi-convention style, then less detailled than standard commissions) !
2 CHOICES :

-A4. 21x29,7 / 8,2"x11.6"
-One character. INKS. 2 grey value-shading (warm/cold greys).White paints. on bristol colored paper . Eventually one color value if it suits the character.

OR

-A3. 29,7 x 42 cm / 11,6" x 16,5"
-One character. INKS. 1 grey value-shading (warm/cold greys). Eventually one color value if it suits the character.

No Original Characters. Also keep your requests not too hardcore ;)

In any cases ; ONE price >50 / $65
(you need a paypal account for payment )

SHIPPING
INT: $30
FR : 10

Note me or email me if interested/ have questions



PHAT SKETCHBOOK promotion

ROGUE 2ndsketchbook cover by J-Estacado

JANUARY's PROMOTION !
note me or email me if interested.
Paypal account requested.

-International> $19
-INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING > $ 9
Total price > $ 28

-France > 15
-ENVOI EN FRANCE > 5
Prix total > 20


All due information are on the picture !


SHEP AND MIRI COMICS

You must know that this won't last forever ;)
I mean it began as a single strip for fun, then turned out to be weekly submitted here.
it's cool because I  give me back the wish to do more comics strips and tell stories.  That said it's still about characters I don't own; And I can't really communicate with that, neither publishing it.
I planned to reach  issue 52 as final issue. If I have still things to tell after that , I'll keep on submitting them (but not weekly anymore) If I'm in lack of stuff to tell before issue 52;  it's not a problem because the 3 parts final episode is written. So in both case It will come to an end .

Also since I'm still working on a  OWNED webcomics story; I still have room for shep & miri. But once My own stuff will be settled, storyboarded and character fixed; It will have priority. Unfortunaly (or fortunatly, depends your point of view) it does come pretty slowly; so it's not for right now.:/






A bit of everything :

Website/ Other Gallery:
--Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
--Blog : wwwblazed-stealth.blogspot.com…
--Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pa…

Tubes : sorry; I'm really fed up with this industry. so  TUBES NO MORE !

Commissions: Note me here ,or contact my agent at  www.comiconart.com/CedricPoula…
I'm Available for this actually !

Prints:Actually I don't have any to sell. Generally the only way to get some from me is to meet me in convention.

Coloring/Inking  my art : In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Character suggestions: j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour…. this is here you can suggest me stuff. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Comments:  D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artist can please the community at 100%. that's normal.then Please swith to someone else.

I don't want to read hatefull or unpolite comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes !!
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but I don't give a damn f*** about your aesthetic tastes however.

really.

so in case,if you are against heel, the color red, make-up,girls,comics...huh... i dunno.... freckles, nails, redhead, curvy body , booty; traditionnal painting stuff pictured in 11x17", martian, alien; lollypop... and so and so and so... whatever.....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before.

By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exhange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best solution.


My art; My taste. Simple as that.
If my taste are not yours, find someone else you'll share the sames with; or JUST  do with it .

If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
Thanks.

  • Listening to: winamp play list
  • Reading: what I have wrote !
  • Watching: screen
  • Playing: bayonetta, mass effect 2; batman arkham city

2013 plans,a note about erotism, Models, Comics.

Journal Entry: Fri Dec 7, 2012, 8:35 AM






2013 plans

Next Year I might submit less Characters from comics and video games. At which point, I still don't know, but   I would like to focus more on more personnal things, where I would have not to justify everytime why I "didn't drew this character like that".  Also I need to submit more personnal stuff for variety.

Well; the genre might not really change; it's just that it won't be so called fanart stuff.

I also need to soften a bit my subject. Sometimes it's a bit "borderline" with erotism. I have no problem with that; and I like to do that. But D.A is too exposed; my gallery really more viewed than before; and stuff are re-linked everywhere now (tumblr, FB)  and sometimes people do that without really thinking if it's the right places to post some kind of pictures... so I (we) should  think more about what we submit because of that.
Also I'm not saying I won't submit  more erotic pics anymore; just that I might submit less.Or done in a softer way.(even if; erotism is already some kind of soft thing, but whatever...)  



I also would like to come back to more painting from models, over D.A or elsewhere (it's just easier to communicate/link on D.A tho ) like the ones I did over the past years :
MISS FANTAST' X by J-Estacado FOR OPHELIA'S SAKE. by J-Estacado S E R E N A by J-Estacado Meagan's Elektra by J-Estacado

i have already a few models I need to contact, so it's already a beginning.

I'm sometimes asked if I look for a muse/ more exclusive model.
To say all: no really; because I like to have a wide variety of model, and then faces& identity. I fear that having one model might be quiclky problematic. OR: a model for a serie of illustration for example...or a comic character (THAT, that would be awesome.)  I'm sometimes thinking about that.


SHEP AND MIRI COMICS

You must know that this won't last forever ;)
I mean it began as a single strip for fun, then turned out to be weekly submitted here.
it's cool because I  give me back the wish to do more comics strips and tell stories.  That said it's still about characters I don't own; And I can't really communicate with that, neither publishing it.
I planned to reach  issue 52 as final issue. If I have still things to tell after that , I'll keep on submitting them (but not weekly anymore) If I'm in lack of stuff to tell before issue 52;  it's not a problem because the 3 parts final episode is written. So in both case It will come to an end .

Also since I'm still working on a  OWNED webcomics story; I still have room for shep & miri. But once My own stuff will be settled, storyboarded and character fixed; It will have priority. Unfortunaly (or fortunatly, depends your point of view) it does come pretty slowly; so it's not for right now.:/



NEW SKETCHBOOK AVAILABLE

ROGUE 2ndsketchbook cover by J-Estacado
It was supposed to be released at the beginning of July, but some technical problem and also thefact I decided to review most of the content of the product made the deadlines changing a bit :p
But I was worthing the small delay : it's way better than it could have been !


Also, you can have the "deluxe edition" or a pack with the 1st and the new(2nd) sketchbook at once !!
:thumb320067315:

All due information are on the picture !

.



A bit of everything :

Website/ Other Gallery:
--Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
--Blog : wwwblazed-stealth.blogspot.com…
--Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pa…

Tubes : sorry; I'm really fed up with this industry. so  TUBES NO MORE !

Commissions: Note me here ,or contact my agent at  www.comiconart.com/CedricPoula…
I'm Available for this actually !

Prints:Actually I don't have any to sell. Generally the only way to get some from me is to meet me in convention.

Coloring/Inking  my art : In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Character suggestions: j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour…. this is here you can suggest me stuff. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Comments:  D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artist can please the community at 100%. that's normal.then Please swith to someone else.

I don't want to read hatefull or unpolite comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes !!
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but I don't give a damn f*** about your aesthetic tastes however.

really.

so in case,if you are against heel, the color red, make-up,girls,comics...huh... i dunno.... freckles, nails, redhead, curvy body , booty; traditionnal painting stuff pictured in 11x17", martian, alien; lollypop... and so and so and so... whatever.....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before.

By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exhange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best solution.


My art; My taste. Simple as that.
If my taste are not yours, find someone else you'll share the sames with; or JUST  do with it .

If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
Thanks.

  • Listening to: winamp play list
  • Reading: what I have wrote !
  • Watching: screen
  • Playing: nothing, my fuc*** PS3 crashed a month ago -_-

PIC REMAKES

Journal Entry: Thu Nov 29, 2012, 8:05 AM






400 pics

Just noticed I reached 400 submitted pic here. I'm surprised even if since the beginning I have always submitted regularly; 400 looks such a big thing o-O
As you may have noticed I've started doing some remake of older pics. I might do some others in the next months. Remakes are done when It becomes much more than a simple edit of a pic and a really new stuff.
There is pics I like but think a real lifting to fit better in my portfolio and  show better skill than previously !



Oh, ONE OTHER THING:
The very welcomed "visitor" window  show me that a certain  hater still visit this page regularly. It's non-sense. or pure taunt. I dunno. In any case that give me a +1 pageview each time ;) ;) ;)
Seriously, if you hate what I do at this point, save your time. Watch other thing that my so called "bad art." I don't watch artist that I don't like; neither I will go on their pages.



NEW SKETCHBOOK AVAILABLE

ROGUE 2ndsketchbook cover by J-Estacado
It was supposed to be released at the beginning of July, but some technical problem and also thefact I decided to review most of the content of the product made the deadlines changing a bit :p
But I was worthing the small delay : it's way better than it could have been !


Also, you can have the "deluxe edition" or a pack with the 1st and the new(2nd) sketchbook at once !!
:thumb320067315:

All due information are on the picture !

.



A bit of everything :

Website/ Other Gallery:
--Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
--Blog : wwwblazed-stealth.blogspot.com…
--Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pa…

Tubes : sorry; I'm really fed up with this industry. so  TUBES NO MORE !

Commissions: Note me here ,or contact my agent at  www.comiconart.com/CedricPoula…
I'm Available for this actually !

Prints:Actually I don't have any to sell. Generally the only way to get some from me is to meet me in convention.

Coloring/Inking  my art : In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Character suggestions: j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour…. this is here you can suggest me stuff. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Comments:  D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artist can please the community at 100%. that's normal.then Please swith to someone else.

I don't want to read hatefull or unpolite comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes !!
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but I don't give a damn f*** about your aesthetic tastes however.

really.

so in case,if you are against heel, the color red, make-up,girls,comics...huh... i dunno.... freckles, nails, redhead, curvy body , booty; traditionnal painting stuff pictured in 11x17", martian, alien; lollypop... and so and so and so... whatever.....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before.

By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exhange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best solution.


My art; My taste. Simple as that.
If my taste are not yours, find someone else you'll share the sames with; or JUST  do with it .

If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
Thanks.

  • Listening to: winamp play list
  • Reading: what I have wrote !
  • Watching: screen
  • Playing: nothing, my fuc*** PS3 crashed a month ago -_-

THE COLLABS

Journal Entry: Tue Oct 16, 2012, 7:22 AM






Collaborations
So yup; I rarely do team-up because

a/ I'm used to do all by myself and then
b/ I quickly became a control freak.

that said the last  stuff I got colored, paying work or not was great material.
You might have not seen them all, since  I generally don't resubmit the pic if the colorist already did this in his gallery; so in case there you go :)


JLA
JUSTICE LEAGUE-colored by J-Estacado
with :iconchuckartt: Chuck Pires colors

I was in a good mood to pencil and ink it, but Since the beginning I already knew I WOULDN'T color this :lol:
While I didn't set a colorist since the beginning I quickly made my choice  and what is cool on D.A is that you often meet the artist you like, then it's very easy to contact them :) I loved Chuck colors since the first thing I've seen from me at DC comics, and I'm really glad that I could have him coloring this pic.

That said.... Maybe I'll try to color it myself one day.... maybe :p


CAMMY
Cammy White, J. Estacado by ulamosart
with :iconulamosart: Ula Mos colors

This was originally I pencil commission I submitted on my FB public page, because I was happy with the result (and I do dislike this character) and because I knew lot of people wanted me to picture her at leat once...
later,Ula asked me to give it colors; And since I knew her work, I wasn't nitpicky and quiclky said "yes" :rofl:



THE BARONESS
The Baroness by diabolumberto
with :icondiabolumberto: colors

This one was done a while back, but I wanted to have more than one pic to show before doing this journal,
I don't remember where this guy who share the same name as me found the orignal pencil ... hum... it might be on Comiconart.com; but whatever;  I was very glad to see what he came with.

SAVAGE LAND ROGUE
Savage Land Rogue_COLOR by vest
with :iconvest: David Delanty colors

I think David is the first who really colored one of my stuff so far by the time; I liked the result and was surprised  that we use some common textures in our coloring jobs :lol:
later I decided to color this pic by myself because David's colore revealed its  potential and I thought it could have been too bad not to give it a shot.




NEW SKETCHBOOK AVAILABLE

ROGUE 2ndsketchbook cover by J-Estacado
It was supposed to be released at the beginning of July, but some technical problem and also thefact I decided to review most of the content of the product made the deadlines changing a bit :p
But I was worthing the small delay : it's way better than it could have been !


Also, you can have the "deluxe edition" or a pack with the 1st and the new(2nd) sketchbook at once !!
:thumb320067315:

All due information are on the picture !

.



A bit of everything :

Website/ Other Gallery:
--Website: cedricpoulartworks.daportfolio…
--Blog : wwwblazed-stealth.blogspot.com…
--Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pa…

Tubes : sorry; I'm really fed up with this industry. so  TUBES NO MORE !

Commissions: Note me here ,or contact my agent at  www.comiconart.com/CedricPoula…
I'm Available for this actually !

Prints:Actually I don't have any to sell. Generally the only way to get some from me is to meet me in convention.

Coloring/Inking  my art : In case it's not clearly written, I don't allow color or inks on my work. You can still ask in case; and i'll let you know if it's possible or not.In case you have permission ALL due credits and links must be given anyway. Also AVOID any commercial purpose.

Character suggestions: j-estacado.deviantart.com/jour…. this is here you can suggest me stuff. Keep in mind that COMMISSIONS are here for that ;) but I always read your suggestions and keep some of them in mind, so you never know !

Comments:  D.A is a wide community, then it means lots of artists with lots of different skill /passions, and interest.
If you don't like my stuff; I have to wonder why you are staying here . No artist can please the community at 100%. that's normal.then Please swith to someone else.

I don't want to read hatefull or unpolite comment here. AND: I don't care about your opinion on MY tastes !!
As always ,Comments and CONSTRUCTIVES critiques/comments are welcome, but I don't give a damn f*** about your aesthetic tastes however.

really.

so in case,if you are against heel, the color red, make-up,girls,comics...huh... i dunno.... freckles, nails, redhead, curvy body , booty; traditionnal painting stuff pictured in 11x17", martian, alien; lollypop... and so and so and so... whatever.....
REALLY, please save your time (and mine) by switching to a other picture/deviant, because I won't ask you. I used to do that before.

By saying that I may sounds like a coward. But I'm not,
I'm JUST fed up justifying aesthetic tastes. It's time consuming and leads nowhere. When you cross someone who decided an aesthetic point is wrong BECAUSE this personn decided it was the HOLLY truth, you will NEVER be able to have an exhange with him/her. SO yeah. silence remains the best solution.


My art; My taste. Simple as that.
If my taste are not yours, find someone else you'll share the sames with; or JUST  do with it .

If you watch me, it's generally that you know what to expect.
Thanks.

  • Listening to: winamp play list
  • Reading: what I have wrote !
  • Watching: screen
  • Playing: nothing, my fuc*** PS3 crashed a month ago -_-