ya, I have been tagged by Gerid
This is the game:
*Write 13 things about you
*Tag 13 contacts
*Don't say “You're tagged if you read this!”
*Don't tag me again c:
1. I'm trilingual, though only fluent in two of the languages. I read/speak/write in English and German, and I can still speak in Hungarian, although somewhat broken.
2. I own two bengal cats that I got through a rescue a year apart. They are such little boogers. The boy is a little inbred sadly (which is why the breeders animals were confiscated, she stopped paying attention to who was breeding with who), but he's fine.
3. I've been in the BJD hobby for about 6 years now, a little over. I received my first doll May 2nd, 2011. I've sold that one a long time ago and re-shelled her into a new doll about 2 years ago.
4. I still draw, but not as often as I used to. Art school really burnt me out and destroyed my drive to draw. I mostly paint dolls now, which is still artistic!
5. My first ever email and chat username was artistic_44, which was chosen by my nanny when I was about 11 or 12? Either way, a very long time ago!
6. Because of my username here (Izabeth), my real life nickname has become Iza roughly 12 years ago. It's because my best friend in High School was also an Elizabeth (though my name is spelled with an s, not a z), and she'd already claimed Liz and Lizzy for a nickname. So people started calling me Izabeth, but that was too long so it got shortened to Iza.
7. I own 18 BJDs, and my favorite size is 1/3 scale and bigger. My smallest doll is 19cm tall, and my biggest is 101cm.
8. After living in the USA for 17 years from the time I was 11 I finally moved back to Austria with my American wife a month or so ago. The political climate just became too toxic and neither of us felt safe staying.
9. I'm a hypersomniac, so I'm always tired. I don't sleep enough for my body's liking, but if I let it have its way I'd sleep over 12 hours a day, and that simply isn't productive!
10. In certain aspects of my life I'm pretty lazy, like with exercise. I hate running to the point that when I was in high school gym class I strapped weights to my arms and legs to avoid running for cardio.
11. I'm ever so slowly working on a face up book for painting BJDs. It's been on the backburner for years, but I'm slowly picking it up again to work on it. I want to get it done hopefully this year finally!
12. When my wife and I moved from the USA to Austria, we took our cats with us. We've had them for 6 and 5 years respectively, so we weren't about to give them up!
13. I'm glad to finally be done with this fact thing.
I tag whoever wants to do this. I'm not active enough on DA anymore to tag anyone specifically!