1. If you could revive one classic character / series, which would it be and why?
Sometimes I do feel like it'd be great to revive some old character or series, and I imagine myself working on it and having fun. However, when the interest fades out, I tend to think that every series or character suits the context of their time of creation best. And it'd be better to create something new, but with the implementation of the achievements of the past masters.
2. Favourite flavour of chocolate?
plain or with nuts
3. Do you get nervous whenever you're prompted to upgrade your software?
4. Favourite types of books to read?
Sci-fi (not the fantasy sci-fi with battles in space, laserswords, etc., but more like stories of future technological achievements and how they change the life on Earth, something written by real scientists and researchers who're also good at storytelling), and any other good books of any genre.
5. Winter or Summer?
MODERATE summer. But winter is OK too. It's the heat that I'm not good with. Well, if it's cold, you can just wear more clothes, but when it's hot, there's no escape.
6. Your opinions on smoking and/or vaping?
I heard these are both unhealthy.
7. Between 1-100%, how often do you swear?
I don't think my made up words, finger snapping or roaring noises I use to express disappointment would count as real swearing. In this respect I'm very girly.
8. What do you do to relax?
9. Least favourite sequel of any movie franchise?
Can't think of any.
10. Timon or Pumbaa?
8 Facts About My Character
Let's see! I haven't drawn my own characters for quite a time. Need to remember whom I've got there apart from Jarry and Drippy. The Spacesona!
OK, the Spacesona!
1. She's a space alien wandering in space and researching life on different planets, eg. Earth.
2. She carries around a weapon called Supper-Duper Annihilator.
3. She's the only sentient inhabitant of her own planet. (No, she didn't do anything to other inhabitants, she's just the only one, I'll explain)
4. Her true form is a concentrated energy ball, but she can assume any form she wants, and the humanoid one is her favourite.
5. She was born from an energy outburst of a distant star.
6. If she gathers enough matter, she can create planets (her own planet is her own piece of work, and it looks like a big watermelon).
7. She has no name (because she's the only one, who'd call her by name anyway?). I have a comic idea of her getting to Earth and meeting Jarry and Drippy, from there on, she might get a name. But for now, she's known by us under the code-name 'Spacesona' (and she's unaware of it).
8. She's supposed to be a villain in my story (but not too much)