I have been basically fully transitioned into adulthood and oh god it just happened so fast.
I feel like god ran the polar express on me then ran over half the Mississippi line down my back just for good measure that I couldn't escape from it with my little fish legs.
I went from an art-focused neet to a married homeowner with a full-time job basically overnight.
I work until 2 a.m.now at a now job because I moved and my work schedule been off for art so badly
This image is one of the few I been managing to have time to work on outside of one collabe I have for Halloween.
I have to redo the bottom crystals because they curve too much from the background originally being a more rocky type of cave, either that or fix the floor to be rockier in form again and all the painting and color mixing that went into that.
Yes I didn't overlay I actually colored and used faded rainbow colors because I am dumb and forgot that was a feature.
You can also tell I turned off the crystal layer while drawing the background so the floor makes no sense now.
I also used some brush effects to make the dots appear because I figure the cave would have condensation, not sure if I would put stalagmites to make it follow that line of logic sense if it can form crystals probably also make those I don't know.
Yah so that been what stupidity I been up to artistically...pretty sure there is a word close to that to describe it alright.
Updates if you want to know about me since I am a very solitary person, but here what been up
- I got married to my very tall partner (They are 6'3" and yes I do go "Oh my god it's godzilla," every time they walk into the room)
- I moved
- I got a new temporary job that I work until 2 a.m. and learned how to be a squidward
- I have my own pizza oven that I call a home. I wake up every morning to hear the birds' eggs cooking in the trees, it is just beautiful. (I call it the pizza oven because even with air conditioning and three fans running it is still 90 degrees every morning)
- I finally had the strength to get away from my abusive family and become an adult and honestly after that the real world is fucking amazing.
- I can eat food now which is something I always wanted to do more than once every two days.
- Still adjusting to not getting hit every time I accidentally drop something, I still freeze when I drop a plastic cup by mistake but still good to not have that feeling validated.
- I do not look like a raccoon when I forgot to do chores in the morning.
- I finally got mental help and I am so much better and haven't cried in months and my night terrors are gone
- Now I am looking to adopt a pug because my partner wants one along with a guniea pig for some reason. (I can only imagine the words a guinea pig says about a 6'3" person)
- I feel like I am normal contributing memeber of society now and it feels great
Now back to work for me I need to finish up these images and the other stuff I can before bed since it is my day off.
See you all later.