Isriana (https://www.deviantart.com/isriana) won first place in our competition, and so here is her prize journal feature! Go check out her profile and all her awesome art! :dummy:
:thumb388945175: :thumb384829030: :thumb374783258: :thumb334569570:
Heiwako's Fanart Contest!
I’m excited to announce that I will be hosting my very first art contest!
1. The artwork must be based on a scene from one of my Skyrim fanfictions. This includes fictions that I post after the contest starts.
2. The artwork must have been created for this contest and have a link for the story / chapter for its inspiration in the description.
3. Only visual art will be accepted.
4. Multiple entries are encouraged, but each contestant may only win once.
5. Mature art is allowed, but please tag appropriately.
6. I will create another journal entry for a FAQ and post questions and answers there.
I participated this meme in Isriana (https://www.deviantart.com/isriana)'s journal.
How it works: be one of the first 10 people commenting this journal entry, and I'll add you to the feature list below. I'll put your avatar and 3 deviations I liked most from your gallery.
If you answer, you have to do the same with your journal, putting me on the first place.
1. ~Isriana (https://www.deviantart.com/isriana)
:thumb334367421: :thumb334569570: :thumb329983166:
:thumb361254157: :thumb380652209: :thumb334057091:
:thumb310372261: :thumb351796183: :thumb317708260:
:thumb367333149: :thumb338820149: :thumb338819151:
The Elder Scrolls Online main website has featured our very own Isriana (https://www.deviantart.com/isriana) on their front page! I just wanted to point others to the page and give Isriana my personal congratulations. Your art is among my favorites on DA, and I love seeing you get recognition for it. He's where you can find the article.
Slowly, as if settling for the night underneath a downy blanket, the sturdy wooden houses sank into the tall, smooth waves of snow, and as the people lit up their hearths inside, the warm glow poured out of the windows, making them resemble a glittering golden necklace resting on the shoulders of the mountain. The lone Wood Elf looked on at the serene sight from afar, and knew that it was almost time - time for cheerful songs, and exchanges of presents, and a hearty feast that would last till morning. He watched wistfully from a stony ledge high above the village, as the people far below scurried about, their brightly patterned knitted scarve