Small notice to where we are at in the game development.
Iso-Island Update 2.4 Small notice to where we are at in the game development.
102/102 Isomara have been uploaded (includes Isolings)Isomara Society lore journal released59/69 Items for exploration have been drawn and uploaded to the Exploration Journal. We've aslo began to upload them to our account.
MYO Contest #3 is open from now until December 31st! Isomara Island now has an official Twitter! Follow it for upcoming events, reminders, features and more!
- Rules and information has been slightly altered and updated at
- 127/130 Isomara have been uploaded (includes Isolings)
- 59/70 Items for exploration have been drawn and uploaded to the Exploration Journal.
- Breeding is officially released for beta testing!
- An official Patreon account has been created. Pledge for additional perks and rewards!
- MYO Contest #3 has ended. Winners have been announced.
- Check out the skeletal anatomy of an Isomara!
- Rice has been removed from the game. Anyone who had any rice has been given Sugar Cane equal to the amount of rice they owned.
- Jellyfish has been removed from the game. Anyone who had any Jellyfish has been given 10ss for each one they owned.
- Simple Dye now only takes x50 Berries + ??? x1 to make. (Used to be x100 Berries)
- String can be made now with only x3 Cotton or x5 Plant Fibers or x2 Cobwebs (Used to be x5 Cotton or x10 Plant Fibers or x7 Cobwebs)
- Apple Juice now only takes 3 apples instead of 10.
- Cloth only takes x5 String and not x10 String.
- Medium Fabric now require x3 Cloth instead of x5 and Large Fabric only need x5 instead of x6.
- Grammer and spell check errors are being corrected as well as HTML bugs.
- Sizing inconsistency among master list ID's
- Homepage is being upgraded
- ID's are also expected to get new visual at a much later date.