Small notice to where we are at in the game development.
Iso-Island Update 2.1 Small notice to where we are at in the game development.
64/64 Isomara have been uploaded (includes Isolings, and Eggs)
A new feature called Isomara of the month has been added to the front page of Isomara-Island each month one isomara will be featured and if drawn by anyone other than the other will receive bonus seashells in any picture and a bonus to a certain item while exploring with the Isomara of the month.A new event has been announced - Silly Scurvy Scandal EventA trivia journal called Slayer's Substantiation has been uploaded for members to answer questions for a chance to earn seashells and other rare items.57/69 Items for exploration have been drawn and uploaded to the Exploration Journal.
- In the
- 69/69 Isomara have been uploaded (includes Isolings, and Eggs)
- The group's homepage theme has been altered to fit the time of the year. Also, the Discord chat has been "spookified" as well go join our team of ghosts or pumpkins.
- A new NPC named Carmen has been released she runs the Daycare that Frio works at. She is classified as a community Isomara which means you may use her as if she were your own. You can even train her!
- Accessories can now be designed and crafted - Accessory Crafting Station
- 58/69 Items for exploration have been drawn and uploaded to the Exploration Journal.
- A writing option for all earnable Special Traits has been added to the journal.
- In the In-Game Currency journal the shading seashell bonus has been split into two separate bonuses. Simple shading +3ss and complex shading +5ss.
- The special trait journal links all around the group and on the species trait guide have been fixed. Thank you to everyone who pointed it out.
- The Pacings' Crafting Station and Carmen's Crafting Station have been linked in the homepage directory and the group journal directory.
- Grammer and spell check errors are being corrected as well as HTML bugs.