Small notice to where we are at in the game development.
Iso-Island Update 2.0 The game is official out of alpha and is now in beta. Beta testing is a go and below lists all new features, changes, and fixes.
64/64 Isomara have been uploaded (includes Isolings, and Eggs)
Pacing's Shop has been released with its own journal.The crafting system has been released. To craft items, you need to go to the Pacing's shop deviation.53/69 Items for exploration have been drawn and uploaded to the Exploration Journal.The group has been upgraded to being a supergroup. Thank you, everyone, for donating and contributing.
- Bat ears are now
- 64/64 Isomara have been uploaded (includes Isolings, and Eggs)
- A new feature called Isomara of the month has been added to the front page of Isomara-Island each month one isomara will be featured and if drawn by anyone other than the other will receive bonus seashells in any picture and a bonus to a certain item while exploring with the Isomara of the month.
- A new event has been announced - Silly Scurvy Scandal Event
- A trivia journal called Slayer's Substantiation has been uploaded for members to answer questions for a chance to earn seashells and other rare items.
- 57/69 Items for exploration have been drawn and uploaded to the Exploration Journal.
- In the Exploration Guide is a blockquote box listing special items. Prior this box was labeled as "Special Class Drop", but is now labeled "Special Item Drops" to avoid confusion.
- Black Secondary is now not a special trait. Mean only back primary basecoat is.
- Many journals and deviations have been updated to clarify certain things.
- Many deviation examples were not showing and have now been fixed.
- The Black Primary Special Trait has been expanded upon to explain the range of saturation and value to qualify for the special trait.
- Grammer and spell check errors are being corrected as well as HTML bugs.