Small notice to where we are at in the game development.
This is the last mini update before we go into Update 2.0!
Iso-Island Update 1.4Small notice to where we are at in the game development.
Expect only one more minor update till a major update happens. This major update will be uploaded to the group.
51/53 Isomara have been uploaded
The raffle went very well and so are the last two Isomara sales for a little bit of time.49/69 Items for exploration have been drawn and uploaded to the Exploration Journal.
- Isomara can now have a white base coat. Before is was not allowed. Pure white Isomaras are not allowed there must be other colors and markings.
- Isomara now have a max breeding of five slots now instead of the original one slot. The Breeding journal is up to date and Breeding Info card will need to be updated.
- A Hunger Mechanic will be added to the ARPG within the next couple months while the kinks are worke
- 55/56 Isomara have been uploaded
- The Fight and Flight Training System has been released everyone now may begin to train their Isomara.
- 49/69 Items for exploration have been drawn and uploaded to the Exploration Journal.
- The Black Primary Special trait is now not allowed to be bought through MYO Slots.
- Isolings can now be made with MYO Slots.
- A Hunger Mechanic will be added to the ARPG within the next couple months while the kinks are worked out. The Hunger system will not be functional for some time after though.
- Confusion with the Black primary trait rarity has been clarified. It rarity is uncommon, but is classified as a Special trait. Uncommon traits mean up to 5%-10% of Isomara can have it.
- All Isomara now have a comment on their ID's for all name changes, random remarks, and everything else needed. There may be more comments to be added at a later time.