Small notice to where we are at in the game development.
Iso-Island Update 1.1Small notice to where we are at in the game development.
39/47* Isomara have been uploaded
*There may be a few more Isomara than this that have not yet been added to the master list The final class name has been decided. This class is called Witch Doctor. Isomara 028 & 027 have that class
- Isoling information is being rewritten and how they will grow is being changed/edited
- A few swimmer type Isomara were lacking prominent webbings on their base and were now added.
Isomara 016, 022, 024, 025, and 029 now have webbings in between their claws.
(Note: All Isomara have webbing in between their claws, but Swimmers are larger)
- 41/47* Isomara have been uploaded
*There may be a few more Isomara than this that have not yet been added to the master list.
- A new journal has been released detailing more in-depth information about the Isomara Species.
Read Here- Isomara Species Information
- Isoling information is being rewritten and how they will grow is being changed/edited.
- Many group Journals have been updated with a nice clean journal skin.
- Isomara now have a max breeding of five slots now instead of the original one slot. The Breeding journal and Breeding Info card will need to be updated.
- The Tier 5 option in the Seashells for Isomara Journal has been removed. The option called for 15,000 seashells to be traded in for a custom Isoling.
- Tiers 2, 3, and 4 prices have been changed. Tiers two and three have been raised while Tier fours price has been lowered to a mear 5,000 seashells (Premade Isoling for Tier 4 will be released at a later date).
- Grammer and spell check errors are being corrected as well as HTML bugs.