Some dreams I have seen over the years. I tend to draw/write up those dreams which I want to remember. Here is few of them:
1. Flock of pterosaurs had to get over the stormy sea and there was this scene where a huge mosasaur jumped at them from the faves. I saw it all right from this angle and it looked amazing. I bet that seeing the first Jurassic World-movie had to to something with this dream.
2. A glowing horse who was the size of the elephant and it has tree roots over it’s hide and it’s legs were partially wood too. It showed up in nordic subarctic forest (which is very familiar environment to me). The same month when I saw this dream, I visited a traveling carnival and there was a carousel. Creature of the dream has faintly the same look as a carousel horse I think.
3. Well this one was a nightmare. Friggin’ skinned, three-mouthed colossal hammerhead ”sharktopus” which snatched people with it’s tentacles from anywhere it wanted. It pulled people under the ground, through really long and narrow water-filled tunnels into it’s lair. People didn’t drown, so they experienced the trapped horror all the way until they got eaten.
4. This creature lost it’s sh*t when it saw headlights of the car right front of it. It panicked so much that it accidentally stabbed a big brach through it’s tail and stumbled over the cliff, falling into it’s death.
5. These fellows were just flying around, minding their own business and forming long lines towards the skies. They were made completely from colorful fabrics and into a shape of a robed human. I was observing these closely in a form of the white eagle (very common avatar to me when I’m flying in my dreams).
6. Aquatic triceratopses who were scared away by a big undwerwater beast. This evil thing was not able to surface at all so it tried to get the water level to rise so it would catch people who were inside of the same huge building complex it inhabited. Sounds a bit like the plot of Deeb Blue Sea-movie. It didn’t manage to kill anyone tho.