IT SAYS IN THE DESCRIPTION HOW TO MAKE THEM, YOU DONT DOWNLOAD THEM
Newer versions of SAI don't have some brush settings but you can download them here: comments.deviantart.com/1/4307…
- you need a TABLET for these to work as you need pen pressure which a mouse does not have
- if these aren't working, it is most likely a problem with your SAI
- I don't know how to fix issues with brush settings not saving sorry!
Thought I'd share some of my brushes since a couple of people have asked <3
These are my favourites/the ones I use most C:
1. Painting Brush: The Brush I use for most of my painting. It blends really nicely but you have to merge all your layers. It's nice and smooth and especially good for grass, fur, and small details.
2. Marker Tool: I mostly use the Marker tool for sketching, because it's soft and subtle and lines just turn out so much nicer <3 Also good for bushes or leaves. (fav.me/d6v9lg6 as shown here) Picture above is a really bad example of what it is capable of, sorry ahaha :L
3. Pencil Tool: Basically the same as the pen tool you automatically get in SAI, but with slightly changed settings for sharp, crisp and smooth lines C: I always use this one for lineart.
4. Marker Tool #2: Completely different to marker tool one. I use this one to lay down my colours while painting and not much else. It blends ok. Reason I like it though because its really good to lay down the colours you're going to use, as it's slightly see through, without making it look messy.
5. Acrylic Tool: I really need to rename my tools pff. Basically the same as the previous tool but with much better blending.
6. Fur Tool: Although I've never actually found a use for this tool (sigh) it'd be really good for fur and I love the way it looks //v\ just haven't found a use for it yet.
7. Water Tool: Ahaha wow I use this tool way too much. I use it for getting my shading to look softer at some parts, I use it for blurring, blending, lighting, adding effects ect. ect. Its one of the tools that comes with Paint Tool SAI when you first get it but I think the settings are changed a bit.
How to make new brushes in SAI
Most of you probably already know how to make yourself brushes in SAI, but here it is just in case. Right click one of the light grey, empty boxes underneath your tools, and select a tool base. (for example pen, brush, marker, acrylic, eraser) This will be the starting point of your brush. then just edit the settings, and give it a name C:
Feel free to make/use these C:
I absolutely love these and added them all haha. I am a bit confused though, for the (simple circle) options, I don't have Stringy_M or Middle_Flat? I'm just curious on how you got those options in Sai? :v
…Once I can find a not sketchy sai link (Sigh)
I cant find it? Sorry if I am being annoying
Have My Paint Tool Sai !!!PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING!!!
HEY YOU GUYS. AGAIN I CANNOT HELP YOU WITH SAI. I CANNOT HELP YOU WITH SAI AT ALL.
I just wanted to post up my links so ya'll can have the program but i am not tech support. Please stop asking me for help on your sai malfunctioning. This is a pirated program - its gonna have issues and even I dunno how to fix em. This has no viruses as far as im concerned.
UPDATE #3 | 12/23/16 : To those who don't want floating panels / tool boxes in their Sai for 'VileBile's Custom Sai 2" - Here is a tutorial on how to reverse it or actually enable it for those who want it in their OWN sai
Floating panels in Sai settings
[ Hey Guys! Decided to update my sai download with the newest version I have - It has all my brushes, textu
and could you show me what the brush looks like for you when you use it?
it says in the description how to add the brushes to your SAI!
But if you download a brush then your previous brush get deleted or get in another place?
If you want to keep your original bushes, SAI has tons of empty squares for you
to add the new ones, so no need to edit or change your exisiting ones.
you cannot download brushes for SAI.
I'd like to get you input on it. Also, I found out that I don't have the E-Brush in my selection of tools. Have you heard anything regarding that from other artists using Sai?
I hope you'll like it as much as I did drawing it. Any feedback is welcome.