AAAAAAAAAA! So cute!
Thank you so much! There's a story behind this, guess I'd better tell it!
When I was just a young filly I liked to go play in the garden and catch bugs, snakes, whatever I came across. I caught a lot of snakes, enough that my parents decided they'd better warn me to be careful of poisonous ones. There really weren't many around where I lived at the time, but anythings possible...
So they told me about rattlesnakes, the most likely for me to encounter. I don't think thirty minutes had passed since the talk of rattlesnakes and I came running around the house, holding another captured snake. I announced that this one was safe, I had checked, it doesn't rattle. I don't think I got the point of their warning, but it lead to a cute story, and now a cute picture!
Don't worry, the poor snake wasn't injured, I imagine it was a little shaken up though~