I want to do my OWN second season of Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race. I just... it really inspired me. That almost never happens- at least not when it comes to TV shows. Not that I haven't watched any good shows in a while, but I was just about ready to write off the Total Drama series for good until i saw this (24 out of 26 episodes... and I LOVE it). I mean, Revenge of the Island was alright, All-Stars was ABYSMAL, and Pahkitew was good but INCREDIBLY flawed, so I was pretty much about to cross this series off my "To Watch" list... and then THIS spin-off happened and I was GLUED to it, from beginning to damn-near-end. So far, the
Tagged by !TotalDramaFan44 (https://www.deviantart.com/totaldramafan44)
Rules for the tag:
1. You have to post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You can't say that you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" thin
Well many of my friends have done this and I simply don't have enough activity going on my page. ^^; So why not jump the bandwagon right along with y'all? ;) Okay, here we go:
1) How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Seven years come this December. Lucky me, lol. :)
2) What does your username mean?
My name is taken directly from the anime movie AKIRA, which I saw the same year I joined this site. Very impressive film, check it out sometime if you haven't seen it already. :nod: The '500' doesn't really have a meaning, lots of people have numbers in their usernames :XD: Been thinking about changing my username though while still retaining t
What you saw of me a few months ago isn't the real me. I am in true, a very respectful man. I just took the wrong turn after dealing with shit. I shouldn't have gone to far with someone I disliked. I am hoping to share my message to others, I will post a journal today on how I took the wrong turn. So... thank you.