What to expect from the gallery?
This gallery is centered around the idea of renders of miscellaneous video game characters, made using Blender with the Cycles engine. The central theme of the gallery is peril/damsels in distress.
- I don't do requests... unless the idea really, really, really intrigues me or goes along the lines of something I was thinking of doing.
- If I do like your idea, I can't make promises on making it... tho it might happen eventually (unless its a prize contest, then it will happen soonish!!!)
- I do take requests on different angles of existing renders... it doesn't take me as much time to just re-shoot a render I already got done... it just takes 10-20 mins to process each shot, so I can do that.
- I can take requests on changing the pose of a certain set (with certain limitations of course) and this usually to sets produced after December of 2015. Anything produced before that I can't even render again due to file loss.
- Commissions are open more info at: xx-iorel-xx.deviantart.com/jou….
Aaaand that's it
hope its useful for future reference.
Thank you all for your watch!! really appreciated.