7 rules to create a fantastic and successful drawi
...::[ 7 rules to create a fantastic and successful drawing. ]::...
1. Concept (that is idea).
2. Readiness and eagerness.
3. Inspiration or brain wave (vein )
4. Imagination of your art in the way your skills allow you to end your work successful.
5. Comfortable place and good circumstances.
6. Proper and handy equipment.
7. Strong will, not giving up while drawing.
- Concept is the most important. Starting drawing a picture without an idea sometimes can cause disaffection and gets boring rather than enjoying it. Although that spontaneous decision to make an art may be a quick way to get an awesome idea, people are diffe
Yes it's my last month of laziness. I've got a looooong school break for over 2 years (-_-) ech...I didn't see that coming but unfortunately it happend. Now I'm finally going back to school, I'm very happy about that because I would fill my free time with bigger responsibilities that I didn't have for about half a year.
My problem is that I'm a bit lazy to wake up earlier than 10am...Sometimes I wake up past 11am.
It's horrible O_o ! I'm sleeping to long and after a few coffees I'm still feeling drowsy and sometimes my head hurts. So I know that I have to change it. I must do something to wake up at 9am or better 8am ( maybe that's impossi
Whoa... MY first journal. Yeah...I thought that may be because of my birthday I finally would write something... anything. But I don't know what, I ussualy don't know what to write about so that's the reason I didn't write before.
Well ok, I'm 18 now, it was a very nice day. I'm glad that it went so well... in morning I was afraid that somthing or someone will spoil it. It was the best birthday I had for a long time, I don't get crazy about them because I'm coming of age. I'm sort of a calm person :)
Anyway it was a really wonderful day without remembering all of my worries... :D Just like I've imagined it...
Word of greetings for Everyo